Jul 31, 2013, 8:25 PM PDT
Your pantaloons will be protected when Levi’s Stadium opens. Tired of waiting in long bathroom lines at NFL games? Of course you are. Well, at the new home of the 49ers, you can download an app that will find you the shortest bathroom line.
The same app will also direct you to the most time-efficient beer vendor, so you can repeat the cycle all over again.
Recently, Yahoo! Sports reporter Rand Getlin took a tour of the stadium site, and our media partner made some revealing discoveries.
49ers CEO Jed York will have a massive suite — and deservedly so.
When the 49ers open the 2014 season, they will charge down this walkway.
The beer and bathroom technology will be state of the art, because aside from football, those are the most important things ever. The ability to stream the Red Zone channel is also of the utmost importance. With Fantasy Football glory on the line, one simply does not watch just one football game at a time.
Levi’s Stadium overlooks 49ers headquarters. It serves as a daily reminder to the entire 49ers organization that they aren’t just building a football team, they are building a new empire.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Police Activity Outside CVS Store in Concord
- Diamondbacks blow out A’s on Star Wars night
- Corbin dominates, A's can't contain D'Backs in series opener
- LeBron, Cavs force Game 7 in East Finals vs Celtics
- PG&E Legal Claims Cast Fire Blame on North Bay Counties
- Canha gets the A's on the board with solo shot
- 'Hissing' Doctor Sells Controversial Medical Remedy
- Get hyped for Game 6 of Rockets-Warriors
- Man Wanted for Ramming Police Cars Captured in South Bay
- All EB I-80 Lanes Near Carquinez Bridge Opened After Crashes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|