Jul 31, 2013, 8:25 PM PDT
Your pantaloons will be protected when Levi’s Stadium opens. Tired of waiting in long bathroom lines at NFL games? Of course you are. Well, at the new home of the 49ers, you can download an app that will find you the shortest bathroom line.
The same app will also direct you to the most time-efficient beer vendor, so you can repeat the cycle all over again.
Recently, Yahoo! Sports reporter Rand Getlin took a tour of the stadium site, and our media partner made some revealing discoveries.
49ers CEO Jed York will have a massive suite — and deservedly so.
When the 49ers open the 2014 season, they will charge down this walkway.
The beer and bathroom technology will be state of the art, because aside from football, those are the most important things ever. The ability to stream the Red Zone channel is also of the utmost importance. With Fantasy Football glory on the line, one simply does not watch just one football game at a time.
Levi’s Stadium overlooks 49ers headquarters. It serves as a daily reminder to the entire 49ers organization that they aren’t just building a football team, they are building a new empire.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond to Curry to Durant earns Assist of the Year
- Iguodala does not capture Sixth Man of the Year award
- Group Files Paperwork to Recall Judge in Brock Turner Case
- San Jose to Crack Down on Food Handouts to Homeless
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Giants respond to Melancon report: 'It’s pole vaulting over mouse turds'
- Police Arrest 2015 Homicide Suspect During Credit Fraud Raid
- Buster Posey Visits Stanford Children's Hospital
- Man Convicted in 2014 SJ DUI Death Arrested on DUI Suspicion
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|