Jul 3, 2013, 12:34 AM PDT
You may have seen video of Hunter Pence riding a scooter to AT&T Park, but we betcha’ didn’t know how he got his scooter and who else on the Giants rock the two-wheel electric rides.
Jul 1, 2013, 1:15 AM PDT
Here are the top five stories you may have missed while you were doing important things this weekend. Find out why the Bernie Lean may be done in Oakland, and how Madison Bumgarner cracked some smiles in the Giants clubhouse.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bumgarner's rehab includes use of new pitch tracking technology
- Warriors schedule for California Classic Summer League announced
- Don Nelson wants Warriors to make one adjustment: 'I would think that's pretty obvious'
- San Francisco 49ers Buy Stake in English Soccer Club Leeds
- Evander Kane staying with Sharks for seven more seasons
- Niners Already Love Jerick McKinnon as a Receiver
- Calif. Court to Rule If Defendants Can Access Social Media
- Sharks re-sign Evander Kane to seven-year deal
- Cooper Excited by Raiders' New-Look Offense
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Fair to second-guess the roster? More Jordan Bell in Game 5?
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|