Jul 3, 2013, 12:34 AM PDT
You may have seen video of Hunter Pence riding a scooter to AT&T Park, but we betcha’ didn’t know how he got his scooter and who else on the Giants rock the two-wheel electric rides.
Jul 1, 2013, 1:15 AM PDT
Here are the top five stories you may have missed while you were doing important things this weekend. Find out why the Bernie Lean may be done in Oakland, and how Madison Bumgarner cracked some smiles in the Giants clubhouse.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Iguodala shares what it means for Warriors to 'lock in'
- Fight finally pays off for Kings: 'Like we won Game 1 of the playoffs'
- 1-on-1 with Oakland Mayor Schaaf day before Raiders relocation vote
- Mayor Libby Schaaf blasts Goodell for letter on Oakland's NFL future
- If Davis doesn't want Oakland, why does Mayor Schaaf want Raiders to stay?
- Oakland Mayor Schaaf: NFL would damage brand by moving Raiders to Vegas
- Kerr breaks down importance of Iguodala's 'brilliant' recent play
- Klay Thompson: 'Lot of pride' being one of top two-way players in NBA
- Steph-in' Amazing: Curry comes on strong late for 21 vs Grizzlies
- Warriors Tame Grizzlies Behind Strong Second Half
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|