Aug 4, 2013, 1:30 PM PDT
There’s been a lot of hype over the coming coverage of English Premier league soccer on NBC Sports Network. And now it’s really blowing up with their latest ad featuring Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso, an American football coach sent to England to coach Premier League football.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants' Romo records win for River Cats in rehab stint
- Rewind: Pavelski powers Sharks in latest bounce-back effort
- Sharks can make history die by finishing the deal
- Lowry scores 35, Raptors hold off Cavs to tie series 2-2
- Instant Replay: Pavelski, Sharks beat Blues in Game 5, take 3-2 lead
- What they're saying: Scary moment for Vogelsong
- Would NBA have suspended Draymond if Warriors won Game 3?
- Report: Lott-led group out to build new Oakland stadium
- A's lineup: Davis returns to DH, batting fifth vs Mariners
- Giants lineup: Panik, Pence out in series opener vs Padres
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|