Aug 4, 2013, 1:30 PM PST
There’s been a lot of hype over the coming coverage of English Premier league soccer on NBC Sports Network. And now it’s really blowing up with their latest ad featuring Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso, an American football coach sent to England to coach Premier League football.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- LIVE: Raiders vs Titans
- Source: Doctors advise Kaepernick to not attend Sunday's game
- Ratto's Top 25: Harbaugh de-mythed by Ohio State
- Shot of the Game: Dillon freezes D, sets up Hertl wrister
- Goff has game of his life in comeback win over Sun Devils
- Shot of the Game: Rush throws down slam on McLemore
- Rewind: One game after benching, Hertl, Wingels lead Sharks
- Instant Replay: Five Sharks score in beat down of Flames
- Hogan, No. 9 Stanford rally past No. 6 Notre Dame
- Red-hot Rogers leads San Jose State over Alaska Anchorage
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|