Aug 4, 2013, 1:30 PM PDT
There’s been a lot of hype over the coming coverage of English Premier league soccer on NBC Sports Network. And now it’s really blowing up with their latest ad featuring Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso, an American football coach sent to England to coach Premier League football.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Giants’ buzzard luck suddenly turning into swan?
- Instant Replay: Sharks score early in OT, beat Coyotes
- No. 7 Stanford steamrolled by No.10 Washington
- Wild Card Watch: Cardinals keep pace with win over Pirates
- Pagan's PSA: Why you don't run on the field at AT&T Park
- Wild Card Watch: Mets inch closer to playoffs with big win
- Sharks prospect Meier out four weeks with mono
- Don't overlook Goodrow in battle for Sharks roster spots
- Texans head coach declares Watt out for the season
- LeBron sends Cavs message on J.R. Smith: 'Get it done'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|