Aug 4, 2013, 1:30 PM PDT
There’s been a lot of hype over the coming coverage of English Premier league soccer on NBC Sports Network. And now it’s really blowing up with their latest ad featuring Jason Sudeikis as Ted Lasso, an American football coach sent to England to coach Premier League football.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- A's lineup: Crisp back from injury, leading off in center
- Sharks kept things light during power outage
- Vegas pegs Warriors' Curry to outscore Clippers' Paul
- Rangers converting Scott Cousins from outfielder to pitcher
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Warriors-Clippers series dubbed as must-see TV
- If 49ers decline option on Smith, Baalke's 2011 draft takes a hit
- Kings unhappy with start against Sharks
- Torres, fourth line set tone early for Sharks in Game 1
- Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|cinderellafellajoe on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|