Aug 6, 2013, 10:49 AM PST
Warriors guard Steph Curry wants to deliver the Bay Area’s first NBA Championship since 1975. He’s leaving no stone unturned when it comes to his fitness regimen.
Cardiovascular health is key for a player that averages 38-plus minutes per game on the basketball court and Curry is prepared to go the distance.
So how does he stay in peak physical condition? Curry answered that question by sharing one of his training techniques on his Vine account.
Needless to say, that’s just one of the many training techniques he implements. Curry is having a pretty impressive offseason. In addition to making sure he is the best player he can be on the court, he is also taking steps to better himself away from the arena.
Curry spent time this offseason in Tanzania with an organization called Nothing but Nets, helping in the fight against Malaria.
CSNBayArea.com has a photo gallery of his time in Tanzania.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Terrell Owens' wife reportedly wants out after two-week marriage
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Motorist OK After Slamming Into Train in San Leandro
- UC Berkeley Professor Warns of Killer Robots in Viral Video
- Timeline of Kate Steinle Murder Trial
- Kate Steinle Trial: No Verdict After Day 2 of Deliberations
- Ex-Students Discuss Alleged Misconduct at Presentation High
- Gameday: Bring on Lonzo Ball vs De'Aaron Fox in the NBA
- Basketball junkie Vince Carter ecstatic to return from bout with kidney stones
- Teen Fetching Ball in SF Stabbed by Man With Scissors: PD
- Who 49ers start at quarterback is the last thing on Pete Carroll's mind
- Escaped Inmate Captured in Stockton, Other Still At Large
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|