Aug 6, 2013, 10:49 AM PDT
Warriors guard Steph Curry wants to deliver the Bay Area’s first NBA Championship since 1975. He’s leaving no stone unturned when it comes to his fitness regimen.
Cardiovascular health is key for a player that averages 38-plus minutes per game on the basketball court and Curry is prepared to go the distance.
So how does he stay in peak physical condition? Curry answered that question by sharing one of his training techniques on his Vine account.
Needless to say, that’s just one of the many training techniques he implements. Curry is having a pretty impressive offseason. In addition to making sure he is the best player he can be on the court, he is also taking steps to better himself away from the arena.
Curry spent time this offseason in Tanzania with an organization called Nothing but Nets, helping in the fight against Malaria.
CSNBayArea.com has a photo gallery of his time in Tanzania.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Child Burned After Hot Coffee Spill at Brentwood Starbucks
- Oakland stadium authority director doesn't want Raiders in 2019
- Three People Shot in San Francisco's Oceanview Neighborhood
- Raiders HC Jack Del Rio believes he could help Aldon Smith
- 5.7M Earthquake Strikes in Gulf of California
- Five Bay Area Restaurants Among World's Best
- McKenzie: Serious talks on Carr extension coming after NFL Draft
- San Mateo County Healthiest in California: Report
- Pete Carroll: Marshawn Lynch 'somewhat entertaining' a return to NFL
- Wildlife 'Babies' Take Over Peninsula Recovery Center
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|