Aug 6, 2013, 10:49 AM PST
Warriors guard Steph Curry wants to deliver the Bay Area’s first NBA Championship since 1975. He’s leaving no stone unturned when it comes to his fitness regimen.
Cardiovascular health is key for a player that averages 38-plus minutes per game on the basketball court and Curry is prepared to go the distance.
So how does he stay in peak physical condition? Curry answered that question by sharing one of his training techniques on his Vine account.
Needless to say, that’s just one of the many training techniques he implements. Curry is having a pretty impressive offseason. In addition to making sure he is the best player he can be on the court, he is also taking steps to better himself away from the arena.
Curry spent time this offseason in Tanzania with an organization called Nothing but Nets, helping in the fight against Malaria.
CSNBayArea.com has a photo gallery of his time in Tanzania.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Raiders Insider Podcast: Michael Lombardi
- Ask Kerith: How DeMarcus Cousins will assimilate to Warriors' offense
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands in East San Jose: PG&E
- Untended Cooking Causes Fire at Concord Apartment
- Wal-Mart Theft Suspects Crash Vehicle After Police Pursuit
- MLB rumors: A's haven't called free agent Troy Tulowitzki
- Timo Meier's big night helps Sharks beat Stars, win third straight game
- Shot of the Game: Timo Meier does it again vs. Stars
- Sharks win third straight, 'starting to grow' into team they want to be
- Waymo Plans to Continue Testing Driverless Cars in Bay Area
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|