Aug 12, 2013, 3:13 PM PDT
The Red Sox had Monday off and landed in Toronto a day early for their series with the Blue Jays. They used the opportunity to check out the A’s and Jays rare Monday morning game.
Seen in the crowd behind home plate were Jonny Gomes, Dustin Pedroia, and Jarrod Saltalamaccia. They picked up some valuable advance scouting tips and apparently downed a few hot dogs.
The A’s won the game 5-1 with a ninth inning rally. Gomes, a former A’s player, and Pedroia, a Woodland, Ca. native, may have enjoyed watching the A’s from a fan’s perspective.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Player-by-player breakdown of series-clinching win over Spurs
- Suddenly Hot Giants Beat Nationals, Seal 2nd Straight Series
- Warriors take home solid report card after Game 5 win
- Parents Say Bullied Students Kicked Out of School
- Warriors Top Spurs in Game 5, Win First-Round Playoff Series
- 3-Alarm Fire Rips Through Concord Building; 250 Displaced
- Warriors send Spurs home, advance to face Pelicans
- Film room: Assigning responsibility for Mirotic's six 3-pointers vs Warriors on April 7
- Williamson, Belt stay hot to lead Giants to series win
- Bucket-by-bucket: Klay pours in 24 in series clincher
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|