Aug 12, 2013, 3:13 PM PST
The Red Sox had Monday off and landed in Toronto a day early for their series with the Blue Jays. They used the opportunity to check out the A’s and Jays rare Monday morning game.
Seen in the crowd behind home plate were Jonny Gomes, Dustin Pedroia, and Jarrod Saltalamaccia. They picked up some valuable advance scouting tips and apparently downed a few hot dogs.
The A’s won the game 5-1 with a ninth inning rally. Gomes, a former A’s player, and Pedroia, a Woodland, Ca. native, may have enjoyed watching the A’s from a fan’s perspective.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gameday: Two Warriors All-Stars out for Friday's game vs Bulls
- NASL-champion San Francisco Deltas fold after one season
- Offseason can be tense on other side of Giancarlo Stanton rumors
- The Kings Insider Podcast: Kosta Koufos
- Sharks have tall task avoiding holiday hangover in Vegas
- 16-Year-Old Girl Dead Following Crash Near Livermore: CHP
- S*%! Warriors fans say
- Kaepernick Joins Indigenous People's Sunrise Event in SF
- Trump playing 'quickly' with Tiger, DJ
- Japan Mayor to Cut Sister City Ties With SF Over Statue
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|