Aug 14, 2013, 2:15 PM PDT
Brad Pitt was nominated for an Academy Award after his portrayal of as A’s general manager Billy Beane in “Moneyball.” They might have to create an award for how well Josh Reddick spoofed Pitt.
The A’s right fielder got together with the MLB Fan Cave and recreated the A-list actor’s Chanel No. 5 commercial with shocking accuracy.
Reddick’s delivery, the backdrop, the unbuttoned jersey, the weird light that is for some reason swinging back and forth, they nailed it. Just make sure you stay for the sweet ending.
Here’s the original video starring Pitt (incase you can’t tell the two apart).
The MLB Fan Cave has featured several A’s players recently in their videos. Josh Donaldson and A.J. Griffin recently recited some lines from “The Sandlot” at the Fan Cave. There’s also a video of Griffin serenading their cameras with his acoustic guitar.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Did you know there's a bowling alley inside AT&T Park?
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A Minecraft gamer built a virtual Levi's Stadium out of blocks
- Report: A's land Lester, send Cespedes to Sox
- Jim Harbaugh is back to being un-cuddly
- Giants make roster moves, expected to cut Uggla
- 49ers Quick Hits: Multiple options with excess cap space
- Rewind: Giants use ground attack to avoid home sweep
- Practice 6: 49ers reserve CBs amp up competition
- Instant Replay: Giants snap six-game losing streak
- Warriors waive Hilton Armstrong
- Lloyd's uniqueness shows in 49ers meeting room, too
- Alex Smith focusing on football, not contract
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|