Aug 14, 2013, 2:15 PM PDT
Brad Pitt was nominated for an Academy Award after his portrayal of as A’s general manager Billy Beane in “Moneyball.” They might have to create an award for how well Josh Reddick spoofed Pitt.
The A’s right fielder got together with the MLB Fan Cave and recreated the A-list actor’s Chanel No. 5 commercial with shocking accuracy.
Reddick’s delivery, the backdrop, the unbuttoned jersey, the weird light that is for some reason swinging back and forth, they nailed it. Just make sure you stay for the sweet ending.
Here’s the original video starring Pitt (incase you can’t tell the two apart).
The MLB Fan Cave has featured several A’s players recently in their videos. Josh Donaldson and A.J. Griffin recently recited some lines from “The Sandlot” at the Fan Cave. There’s also a video of Griffin serenading their cameras with his acoustic guitar.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cal football primed for bounce-back season
- Giants lineup: Bumgarner, Greinke both batting eighth
- Ex-Bills RB Jackson meeting with Seahawks
- Royals' Rios, Herrera sidelined with chickenpox
- Los Angeles named US bid to host 2024 Olympics
- A's lineup: Sogard moves to top vs Shoemaker, Angels
- Tomsula: 49ers waived Okoye to give him chance with other teams
- Kaepernick: Run-blocking should 'be a strength' for 49ers
- A’s call up eight players for expanded September roster
- A's Toe the Rubber: Matt Shoemaker vs Cody Martin
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|