Aug 14, 2013, 2:15 PM PDT
Brad Pitt was nominated for an Academy Award after his portrayal of as A’s general manager Billy Beane in “Moneyball.” They might have to create an award for how well Josh Reddick spoofed Pitt.
The A’s right fielder got together with the MLB Fan Cave and recreated the A-list actor’s Chanel No. 5 commercial with shocking accuracy.
Reddick’s delivery, the backdrop, the unbuttoned jersey, the weird light that is for some reason swinging back and forth, they nailed it. Just make sure you stay for the sweet ending.
Here’s the original video starring Pitt (incase you can’t tell the two apart).
The MLB Fan Cave has featured several A’s players recently in their videos. Josh Donaldson and A.J. Griffin recently recited some lines from “The Sandlot” at the Fan Cave. There’s also a video of Griffin serenading their cameras with his acoustic guitar.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- AL Wild Card Watch: Morrison's shot vaults Mariners over Angels
- NL Wild Card Watch: Cardinals top Brewers 3-2 in 13 innings
- Falcons soar, Bucs suffer second-worst loss in club history
- NL West Watch: Big seventh gives Dodgers 8-4 win over Cubs
- Oakland Elephantines look pretty condemnatory
- NL Wild Card Watch: Pirates get late break in playoff push
- 49ers Quick Hits: Culliver emerging as top cornerback
- Roman transcript: 'Carrier is an ascending player'
- Kaepernick added to 49ers injury report
- Police called to McDonald's house after female held gun
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|