Aug 14, 2013, 2:15 PM PST
Brad Pitt was nominated for an Academy Award after his portrayal of as A’s general manager Billy Beane in “Moneyball.” They might have to create an award for how well Josh Reddick spoofed Pitt.
The A’s right fielder got together with the MLB Fan Cave and recreated the A-list actor’s Chanel No. 5 commercial with shocking accuracy.
Reddick’s delivery, the backdrop, the unbuttoned jersey, the weird light that is for some reason swinging back and forth, they nailed it. Just make sure you stay for the sweet ending.
Here’s the original video starring Pitt (incase you can’t tell the two apart).
The MLB Fan Cave has featured several A’s players recently in their videos. Josh Donaldson and A.J. Griffin recently recited some lines from “The Sandlot” at the Fan Cave. There’s also a video of Griffin serenading their cameras with his acoustic guitar.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top five storylines surrounding 49ers in Week 14
- A's issue statement regarding Oakland's plan for Raiders stadium
- Rewind: With another close loss, clock is ticking for Kings in 2016-17
- Three takeaways: Labanc creating offense for Sharks
- Oakland takes stage in latest act of Empty Gesture Theatre
- Kaepernick's parents defend his anthem protests: 'Very proud of our son'
- Looney, Iguodala out for Warriors game in Memphis
- Top Photos of 2016, Part 1
- Watch: Tiger, Roger Clemens play catch at new course
- 'He's Not Manson': Music Producer Defends Derick Ion
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|