Aug 21, 2013, 5:59 PM PDT
The people of America think that Californians are really, really good looking drunks that don’t care much about sports.
Meh. It could be worse.
Recently, BusinessInsider.com surveyed thousands of Americans about our great 50 states, and came to several fascinating conclusions.
Let’s start with the good, shall we? (Going forward, keep in mind that the darkest state is the one with the most votes.)
That’s a no-brainer. But do we back it up with brains?
It looks like we do. Northern California is also wine country. That has to count for something right?
Apparently, it does! It’s hard to compete with the Big Easy, though. This is a sports blog, after all. So what do the people of our fine country think of the die-hard Giants, A’s, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, Sharks, Earthquakes, Cal, Stanford, San Jose St., Sabercats fans out there?
At least we aren’t as bad as the New York fans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
- Hoyer Bounces Back to Show 49ers He Can be Effective QB
- Can Crabtree Bounce Back in Time for Broncos?
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|