Aug 21, 2013, 5:59 PM PDT
The people of America think that Californians are really, really good looking drunks that don’t care much about sports.
Meh. It could be worse.
Recently, BusinessInsider.com surveyed thousands of Americans about our great 50 states, and came to several fascinating conclusions.
Let’s start with the good, shall we? (Going forward, keep in mind that the darkest state is the one with the most votes.)
That’s a no-brainer. But do we back it up with brains?
It looks like we do. Northern California is also wine country. That has to count for something right?
Apparently, it does! It’s hard to compete with the Big Easy, though. This is a sports blog, after all. So what do the people of our fine country think of the die-hard Giants, A’s, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, Sharks, Earthquakes, Cal, Stanford, San Jose St., Sabercats fans out there?
At least we aren’t as bad as the New York fans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Police Activity Outside CVS Store in Concord
- Diamondbacks blow out A’s on Star Wars night
- Corbin dominates, A's can't contain D'Backs in series opener
- LeBron, Cavs force Game 7 in East Finals vs Celtics
- PG&E Legal Claims Cast Fire Blame on North Bay Counties
- Canha gets the A's on the board with solo shot
- 'Hissing' Doctor Sells Controversial Medical Remedy
- Get hyped for Game 6 of Rockets-Warriors
- Man Wanted for Ramming Police Cars Captured in South Bay
- All EB I-80 Lanes Near Carquinez Bridge Opened After Crashes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|