Aug 24, 2013, 9:33 PM PDT
Orioles All-Star outfielder Adam Jones is a good sport as he tells the story behind the WWE Championship belt that Yoenis Cespedes was wearing after winning the home run derby.
He also details his life-long love for wrestling and challenges Oakland Athletics right fielder Josh Reddick to a title-for-title wrestling match.
The A’s and Orioles might be on the verge of locking up in a pivotal battle royale with American League Championship implications, but it’s hard not to enjoy Jones’ sense of humor and skills on the baseball field.
A’s fans should be thankful that Jones isn’t in the American League West. The Seattle Mariners traded Jones and four other prospects to the Orioles for starting pitcher Erik Bedard in 2008. It was a brutally bad trade for the Mariners.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ranking top 5 Raiders needs heading into the 2019 NFL Draft
- Giants vs. Pirates lineups: Derek Holland takes hill against NL's top team
- Tesla Wants to Cut Size of Board From 11 Directors to 7
- Body Found in Bay ID'd as Man Who Went Missing in Pacifica
- Pirates call-up a reminder that Giants waited too long to change
- A's vs. Blue Jays lineups: Mike Fiers takes ball in Game 2 of series
- NFL draft rumors: Cardinals will not take Kyler Murray with No. 1 pick
- Jimmy Garoppolo opens up about work he did with Mike Shanahan
- Lowry holds one-shot lead halfway through rainy RBC Heritage
- Phenom Bhatia, 17, makes Web.com Tour cut in Alabama
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|