Aug 26, 2013, 12:18 PM PST
Colin Kaepernick is becoming a more popular pitch man than Peyton Manning. The 49ers starting quarterback is featured in yet another commercial. This time it’s an EA Sports advertisement for Madden 25. He stars alongside Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
The spot featuring the two breakout quarterbacks paints them as bitter rivals dating back to summer camp, where they fictionally competed as children in the first version of the popular Madden video game franchise. In the commercial, both Kaepernick and Wilson spend the entire camp trying to best each other at the game, then are driven to exceed at football to compete in real life.
Wilson is seen “Kaepernicking” in the face of Kaepernick near the end of the commercial. It looks like Kap gets the upper hand in the game, though. While both players are given overall ratings of 89 in the new Madden game, Kaepernick’s peripheral stats are better.
For fun, here’s how the two quarterbacks stack up against each other in Madden 25.
Madden 25 ratings:
Russell Wilson / Colin Kaepernick
Overall – 89 / 89
Speed – 86 / 88
Strength – 57 / 63
Agility – 90 / 91
Awareness – 76 / 75
Carrying – 74 / 73
Throw Power – 93 / 96
Stamina – 97 / 96
Toughness – 88 / 94
Throw on the run – 89 / 89
Playaction – 75 / 75
Deep Throw Accuracy – 85 / 88
Medium Throw Accuracy – 85 / 83
Short Throw Accuracy – 87 / 86
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- VIDEO: SF Batkid saves Giants' mascot Lou Seal from Penguin
- Field of Links: Dodgers' disrespectful dunk, Coco's many handshakes, Giants rookies strip down
- Former Cal Bear Jaylen Brown holds heavy heart in win over Warriors
- Khalil Mack wants to be Raider for life: 'That’s a no-brainer for me'
- A's Hire Design Firms For Proposed New Baseball Stadium
- Awards season reminds us how far Giants fell in 2017
- Five Men Sue San Jose Police, City For Gay Sting Operation
- Steinle Trial: Jurors Can Consider 1st-Degree Murder Verdict
- UC Regents Chastise System President's ‘Poor Judgment’
- First New Muni Train Goes Into Service in San Francisco
- Escaped 'Psychopath' Explains Why He Fled Hawaii Hospital
- Tesla Unveils Plans For Electric Semi, New Roadster
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|