Aug 26, 2013, 12:18 PM PDT
Colin Kaepernick is becoming a more popular pitch man than Peyton Manning. The 49ers starting quarterback is featured in yet another commercial. This time it’s an EA Sports advertisement for Madden 25. He stars alongside Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
The spot featuring the two breakout quarterbacks paints them as bitter rivals dating back to summer camp, where they fictionally competed as children in the first version of the popular Madden video game franchise. In the commercial, both Kaepernick and Wilson spend the entire camp trying to best each other at the game, then are driven to exceed at football to compete in real life.
Wilson is seen “Kaepernicking” in the face of Kaepernick near the end of the commercial. It looks like Kap gets the upper hand in the game, though. While both players are given overall ratings of 89 in the new Madden game, Kaepernick’s peripheral stats are better.
For fun, here’s how the two quarterbacks stack up against each other in Madden 25.
Madden 25 ratings:
Russell Wilson / Colin Kaepernick
Overall – 89 / 89
Speed – 86 / 88
Strength – 57 / 63
Agility – 90 / 91
Awareness – 76 / 75
Carrying – 74 / 73
Throw Power – 93 / 96
Stamina – 97 / 96
Toughness – 88 / 94
Throw on the run – 89 / 89
Playaction – 75 / 75
Deep Throw Accuracy – 85 / 88
Medium Throw Accuracy – 85 / 83
Short Throw Accuracy – 87 / 86
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bay Bridge Billboard Calls for President Trump's Impeachment
- Kerr asked about Damian Jones: 'The other thing that hurts all the centers...'
- 'Rally Against White Supremacy' Slated for Berkeley
- Norman targets Crabtree, Cooper in postgame rant after Raiders loss
- Steve Kerr: Warriors 'the most unselfish team around, but...'
- Three teams chasing Giants in tight race for first overall pick
- Niners Defense Loses a Standout in Carradine
- Raiders Offensive Line Has Rare Off Night
- Raiders snap count: Sean Smith the odd man out
- Collision in Oakland Injures 2 Officers, Civilian: Police
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|