Aug 28, 2013, 3:49 PM PDT
At first glance, you might think Jon Gruden was visiting 49ers headquarters. That’s clearly not the case. In fact, that would be far less strange than what is really happening. Vernon Davis has a new friend, a Chucky doll from the movie “Child’s Play.”
The doll from the horror film franchise that was released in 1988, has been making its way around, with Davis documenting the loving moments on his Instagram page. There’s no word on why.
Maybe it’s a really bizarre promotional vehicle. On Oct. 8, 2013, a new installment of the Chucky saga, “Curse of Chucky” will be released direct to DVD.
Until we figure out what is going on, just sit back and enjoy the horror.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Yonder Alonso takes you through his painful foul ball vs Astros
- Highlights: Jaycob Brugman lays out for spectacular diving catch
- How bad is Yonder Alonso's injury? 'Got him pretty good'
- Instant Analysis: Five takeaways from A's loss despite five home runs
- Pit Bull Recovering After Found Badly Injured in Palo Alto
- New San Francisco Center Devoted to Poster Art
- Cubs outfielder vows he didn't give Trump the middle finger at White House
- Drive of the Game: A's slugger Khris Davis crushes two homers in Houston
- Consumers Say Health Club Misled Them
- Giants notes: Melancon gets injection; Kontos gets an at-bat
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|