Aug 28, 2013, 3:49 PM PDT
At first glance, you might think Jon Gruden was visiting 49ers headquarters. That’s clearly not the case. In fact, that would be far less strange than what is really happening. Vernon Davis has a new friend, a Chucky doll from the movie “Child’s Play.”
The doll from the horror film franchise that was released in 1988, has been making its way around, with Davis documenting the loving moments on his Instagram page. There’s no word on why.
Maybe it’s a really bizarre promotional vehicle. On Oct. 8, 2013, a new installment of the Chucky saga, “Curse of Chucky” will be released direct to DVD.
Until we figure out what is going on, just sit back and enjoy the horror.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Future with Sharks still uncertain for Thornton, Marleau
- 49ers begin final phase of offseason program
- MLB Power Rankings:
- Deeper Raiders Offense May be in NFL's Top Five
- Flight Makes Unscheduled Stop at SFO Due to Unruly Passenger
- Man Charged For Trying to Light Diners in Denny's on Fire
- Police Unable to Find Possibly Barricaded Suspects in SJ
- Man Arrested in Stabbing Attack of Woman, 2 Kids and a Baby
- No Sign of Fairfield Father Who Disappeared While Saving Son
- Suspects Escape After Home Invasion, Police Shooting in SF
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|