Aug 28, 2013, 3:49 PM PDT
At first glance, you might think Jon Gruden was visiting 49ers headquarters. That’s clearly not the case. In fact, that would be far less strange than what is really happening. Vernon Davis has a new friend, a Chucky doll from the movie “Child’s Play.”
The doll from the horror film franchise that was released in 1988, has been making its way around, with Davis documenting the loving moments on his Instagram page. There’s no word on why.
Maybe it’s a really bizarre promotional vehicle. On Oct. 8, 2013, a new installment of the Chucky saga, “Curse of Chucky” will be released direct to DVD.
Until we figure out what is going on, just sit back and enjoy the horror.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bay Bridge Billboard Calls for President Trump's Impeachment
- Kerr asked about Damian Jones: 'The other thing that hurts all the centers...'
- 'Rally Against White Supremacy' Slated for Berkeley
- Norman targets Crabtree, Cooper in postgame rant after Raiders loss
- Steve Kerr: Warriors 'the most unselfish team around, but...'
- Three teams chasing Giants in tight race for first overall pick
- Niners Defense Loses a Standout in Carradine
- Raiders Offensive Line Has Rare Off Night
- Raiders snap count: Sean Smith the odd man out
- Collision in Oakland Injures 2 Officers, Civilian: Police
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|