Aug 28, 2013, 3:49 PM PDT
At first glance, you might think Jon Gruden was visiting 49ers headquarters. That’s clearly not the case. In fact, that would be far less strange than what is really happening. Vernon Davis has a new friend, a Chucky doll from the movie “Child’s Play.”
The doll from the horror film franchise that was released in 1988, has been making its way around, with Davis documenting the loving moments on his Instagram page. There’s no word on why.
Maybe it’s a really bizarre promotional vehicle. On Oct. 8, 2013, a new installment of the Chucky saga, “Curse of Chucky” will be released direct to DVD.
Until we figure out what is going on, just sit back and enjoy the horror.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ryon Healy after taking ball to the face: 'I was just kind of in shock...'
- Highlights: Rajai Davis escapes tag with slick slide vs Mets
- Melvin updates Healy's status after exiting early: 'Better than I thought'
- Report: Kings finally give up hope on long lost prospect
- Residents Call 'Automatic' Fireworks Fines Unfair
- Drive of the Game: Rough career first for Bumgarner
- Drive of the Game: Conforto cranks two over the wall vs A's
- John Wall commits to Wizards long term with huge contract extension
- Second Gold Rush Popping Up in Northern California?
- BART Map Gets a Mario Kart Upgrade
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|