Aug 28, 2013, 3:49 PM PDT
At first glance, you might think Jon Gruden was visiting 49ers headquarters. That’s clearly not the case. In fact, that would be far less strange than what is really happening. Vernon Davis has a new friend, a Chucky doll from the movie “Child’s Play.”
The doll from the horror film franchise that was released in 1988, has been making its way around, with Davis documenting the loving moments on his Instagram page. There’s no word on why.
Maybe it’s a really bizarre promotional vehicle. On Oct. 8, 2013, a new installment of the Chucky saga, “Curse of Chucky” will be released direct to DVD.
Until we figure out what is going on, just sit back and enjoy the horror.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gossett gets no support from offense, A's blanked by Seattle
- Arrest Made in Purse Snatching That Injured Elderly Woman
- Jed York Says 49ers Abstained From NFL Anthem Vote
- 49ers unveil 1994 throwback uniforms to be worn for one game
- Bay Area Voters Accidentally Unregistered
- Semien's error costs Gossett in A's 1-0 loss to Mariners
- Tesla: Autopilot Was Not Engaged in East Bay Pond Crash
- Tip of Aer Lingus Plane Wing Hits Concrete Wall at SFO
- Judge Dismisses Charges Against 49ers Reuben Foster
- Uber Ends Self-Driving Program in Arizona After Fatal Crash
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|