Sep 3, 2013, 8:04 PM PDT
This was the feel good story of the weekend. A little kid at the Giants-Diamondbacks game on Sunday missed a foul ball and was absolutely devastated. While he sat there with his head buried in his hands, a young Giants fan tapped him on the arm and offered him up a souvenir ball.
The random act of kindness between two young fans of opposing sports teams sort of leaves you all warm and fuzzy inside.
The Giants fan that made the friendly gesture was caught on camera by our Comcast SportsNet production crew and didn’t know he was on television at the time. CSN’s Giants broadcasters Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper made sure the genuine gesture was rewarded.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
- Hoyer Bounces Back to Show 49ers He Can be Effective QB
- Can Crabtree Bounce Back in Time for Broncos?
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|