Sep 3, 2013, 8:04 PM PDT
This was the feel good story of the weekend. A little kid at the Giants-Diamondbacks game on Sunday missed a foul ball and was absolutely devastated. While he sat there with his head buried in his hands, a young Giants fan tapped him on the arm and offered him up a souvenir ball.
The random act of kindness between two young fans of opposing sports teams sort of leaves you all warm and fuzzy inside.
The Giants fan that made the friendly gesture was caught on camera by our Comcast SportsNet production crew and didn’t know he was on television at the time. CSN’s Giants broadcasters Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper made sure the genuine gesture was rewarded.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr issues early message to Warriors fans about next season
- San Bruno Fire Victim: Attorney Holding Back PG&E Payments
- Daniel Mengden proves more effective as starter than follower in A's win
- Daniel Mengden and two solo homers power A's to series sweep over Cardinals
- Sharks notebook: Prospects quickly making impression at development camp
- Mengden, A's Outlast Cardinals in Pitchers' Duel
- Drive of the Game: Beau Taylor gives A's lead vs. Cardinals with solo homer
- Matt Chapman, Beau Taylor power A's to series sweep against Cardinals
- Top Restaurateur Cleared in Pregnancy Discrimination Trial
- WATCH: Dynamo vs. Quakes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|