Sep 3, 2013, 8:04 PM PDT
This was the feel good story of the weekend. A little kid at the Giants-Diamondbacks game on Sunday missed a foul ball and was absolutely devastated. While he sat there with his head buried in his hands, a young Giants fan tapped him on the arm and offered him up a souvenir ball.
The random act of kindness between two young fans of opposing sports teams sort of leaves you all warm and fuzzy inside.
The Giants fan that made the friendly gesture was caught on camera by our Comcast SportsNet production crew and didn’t know he was on television at the time. CSN’s Giants broadcasters Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper made sure the genuine gesture was rewarded.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Carter passes Ewing on all-time scoring list
- Warriors put up fight after Draymond Green's injury, but fade late in loss to Spurs
- Celebration of Life Honors Women Killed at Veterans Home
- State Bill Seeks Millions for Embarcadero Sea Wall Upgrades
- Condoleezza Rice to Kickoff Speaker Series at SJSU
- Grenades at SJ Home Prompt Evacuations, Bomb Squad Response
- State Bill Seeks Denser, Higher Home Building in Bay Area
- A's agree to deal with familiar veteran pitcher
- Draymond Green knocked out of game vs Spurs with pelvic contusion
- WATCH: Pistons vs Kings
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|