Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PDT
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Niners' Already Appear Much Improved
- Final Goodbye: Last Section of Old Bay Bridge Coming Down
- Warriors 'should have our guard up' in Rockets-Spurs back-to-back
- Hue Jackson: Browns 'not in the mood' to sign Kaepernick
- 15 Sickened by Pepper Spray Release at Stonestown in SF
- San Mateo City Leaders Mull Proposed Sewer Rate Increases
- NFL Approves Raiders' Relocation to Las Vegas
- Search Continues for Missing Person Following Oakland Blaze
- 3 Dead, 1 Missing in Oakland Transitional Housing Fire
- Stock Watch: DJ up, Ko down as major season arrives
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|