Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PDT
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Graveman, offense deliver in A's win vs. Rays
- LIVE: Giants vs. Rockies
- Hawks' Korver out for remainder of NBA playoffs
- Harlem Globetrotters great Marques Haynes dies at 89
- Giants lineup: Blanco, Susac in for Game 1 of double-header
- Giants recall Hunter Strickland
- A's lineup: Vogt out, Semien back at shortstop
- Giants' Jake Peavy has inspiring rehab start
- LeBron leads Cavs to win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead
- Report: Dodgers acquire ex-Giants pitcher Eric Surkamp
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|