Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PST
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A Minecraft gamer built a virtual Levi's Stadium out of blocks
- Luke Walton is luckiest man alive, he just doesn't know it
- Sharks face challenge of 'ridiculous' Blackhawks line
- Sharks get in rare practice ahead of Blackhawks game
- D’backs agree to two-year deal with Tyler Clippard
- Reports: Belt, Giants schedule arbitration hearing
- Top 5 likeliest destinations for Patrick Marleau
- Festus Ezeli undergoes knee surgery
- Giants unveil 2016 promo schedule, plans for fifth statue
- Aqib Talib: Levi's Stadium turf 'was terrible' for Super Bowl
- Seahawks, Panthers, Patriots listed as Super Bowl 51 favorites
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|