Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PDT
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lead Design Engineer For Troubled Millennium Subpoenaed
- California Coastal Commission Orders Martins Beach Reopened
- SF Leaders Vote Unanimously to Rename Justin Herman Plaza
- Key California Farm District Rejects Governor's Tunnels Plan
- Lowrie's Grand Slam Powers A's Past Tigers
- SJ Chipotle Worker Complains of Sexual Harassment
- Passengers Arriving at SFO From Mexico City Shaken, Relieved
- Cueto, Pence Power Giants to Walk-off Win Over Rockies
- The Performance Of A Lifetime: Facebook Engineer With Terminal Illness Takes To The Stage
- What the heck did Johnny Cueto say to Hunter Pence on slow home run trot??/
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard stopped…|