Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PDT
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rewind: Peavy's intensity can't overcome Giant mistakes
- Earthquakes fall to Atletico Madrid in Candlestick finale
- The Dan Uggla Era is off to an ominous start
- Instant Replay: Peavy loses debut as Dodgers sweep Giants
- Practice 4: Light workload for 49ers starting CBs
- La Russa, Thomas headline star-studded Hall of Fame class
- Giants notes: Injury updates for Cain, Belt and Pagan
- 49ers Quick Hits: Okoye's bull rush impresses Harbaugh
- 49ers' James injures elbow in blitz pick-up drill
- Peterson’s days on offense and special teams are done
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|