Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PST
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jon Gruden: Kolton Miller 'gaining strength through playing' injury-riddled Raiders rookie season
- Could Michael Brantley solve one of lineup's biggest problems?
- 49ers receiver Marquise Goodwin downplays concern over head injuries
- Raiders' Miller Is Struggling, but Gruden Admires His Grit
- Interactive: Camp Fire Containment, Damage Map, Air Quality
- Before & After: NorCal Wildfire Leaves Town Unrecognizable
- Steve Kerr explains how Draymond Green has changed this season
- Niners Keep Letting Late Leads Slip Away
- Erik Karlsson, Sharks can learn from P.K. Subban's first Predators season
- Kings notes: Bogdan Bogdanovic sparks second unit in win over Spurs
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|