Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PST
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Field of Links: 2Pac look-alike at Warriors game, Danville teacher asks Will Ferrell to Senior Prom
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Find out where the 49ers stand in the EA Sports Madden 25 ratings
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- See the A's wives and girlfriends run miles for smiles
- Niners' James Had Big Impact in a Limited Role
- Heavy Storm Impacts Bay Area Traffic
- Garbageman Struck, Killed by Own Garbage Truck in Daly City
- George Karl 'excited' to watch DeMarcus Cousins' Warriors debut vs. Clippers
- Raiders' Jalen Richard Evolves into Deluxe Receiver
- Giants' Joey Bart named top catching prospect in baseball by MLB Pipeline
- DeMarcus Cousins’ debut means Warriors will face 10 crucial questions
- Berkeley Native to Compete in NBC's 'Titan Games'
- 3.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Near Piedmont
- Bay Area Storm Causes Power Outages Affecting Thousands
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|