Sep 9, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
After the 49ers victory over the Packers on Sunday, they cut to their postgame show in New York. That was when we first laid eyes on this magnificent bearded specimen of man. The entire time Erin Andrews was on camera, his face never moved. His sidekick with dreadlocks kept his face locked as well.
As the fantastic image spread across the internet, the bearded videobomber plotted his next course of action.
On Monday morning, he resurfaced during the Today Show on NBC.
It appears his name is Broc Verschoor. He has an instagram account that will hopefully feature many more videobombs. Verschoor, according to his facebook page, is a photographer from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. His page is set to “private” but on his profile photo his friends are asking him not to forget about the little people now that he’s famous. Indeed, Broc. Don’t forget. As we shall never forget you for the most epic video-bomb in recent memory.
Thank you, Sherwin Viray for going deep on the videobomber story after we posted it on Instagram last night. The videobomber himself is now using the art Viray created on his Facebook and Instagram page. Here’s some more of Viray’s fine work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr explains how Steph Curry has to be better in particular area
- NBA rumors: Kawhi Leonard's teammates think Lakers or Clippers will land star
- Molting Elephant Seal Draws Spectators at SF Aquatic Park
- Why Raiders will play five straight games away from home in 2019 season
- Despite some improvements, Giants' Drew Pomeranz is off to a slow start
- Warriors enter Game 3 searching for 'killer instinct' they used to have
- Giants lose series to Nationals with 4-2 loss
- IPO Mania: Zoom, Pinterest Surge in Market Debuts
- Giants' Bruce Bochy, Brandon Belt frustrated by calls behind the plate
- Tempers flare as Giants' bats go quiet in loss to Nationals
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|