Sep 10, 2013, 3:09 PM PDT
Only 53 men have the privilege of getting yelled at by 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh on a daily basis.
Now, Harbaugh could bring his enthusiastic brand of coaching to your kids’ football team as well. In a new Visa commercial, the 49ers’ head coach is shown giving a spirited lecture to a group of youngsters as an example of what could be considered a “football fantasy.”
The credit card company wants fans to write out their own football fantasies in order to be entered in a contest. Based on Harbaugh’s trademark sideline antics and input on proper punching techniques, he might make an interesting choice.
The reward would probably overshadow any risks involved, though. Harbaugh has proven his methods work. He turned around the Stanford football program and brought the 49ers to the Super Bowl in just his second year with the team.
At least he isn’t offering to shave his eyebrows off.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Family Upset, Camp Apologizes After Boy Walks Away Unnoticed
- Santa Rosa Woman Arrested on Theft and Fraud Charges--Again
- New Details in PG&E Bankruptcy Bonus Battle
- 75 Yrs Later: Survivor's Story of Deadly Port Chicago Blast
- Berkeley to Remove All Gendered Words From City Code
- Repairs on Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Nearly Finished
- Homer Bailey impresses new teammates, bests Mariners in A's debut
- Sharks prospects to watch: Why Ryan Merkley still has time to develop
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski gets hot in Denver after nearly being demoted
- Raiders' Jon Gruden ranked as 15th-best veteran head coach by NFL.com
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|