Sep 10, 2013, 3:09 PM PST
Only 53 men have the privilege of getting yelled at by 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh on a daily basis.
Now, Harbaugh could bring his enthusiastic brand of coaching to your kids’ football team as well. In a new Visa commercial, the 49ers’ head coach is shown giving a spirited lecture to a group of youngsters as an example of what could be considered a “football fantasy.”
The credit card company wants fans to write out their own football fantasies in order to be entered in a contest. Based on Harbaugh’s trademark sideline antics and input on proper punching techniques, he might make an interesting choice.
The reward would probably overshadow any risks involved, though. Harbaugh has proven his methods work. He turned around the Stanford football program and brought the 49ers to the Super Bowl in just his second year with the team.
At least he isn’t offering to shave his eyebrows off.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Ever wonder how the Giants chalk their infield?
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Bad offense, not bad officiating, is main culprit for Sharks' skid
- Gameday: How the well-rested Nets will test the Durant-less Warriors
- Joel Embiid 'likes' Kevin Durant's postgame comments
- Steph Curry goes on rant over how Celtics-in-Finals comments were interpreted
- Warriors F Kevin Durant won't play vs Nets due to ankle injury
- Watch: Fleetwood gets emotional with family after Race to Dubai win
- SFO Is Among 10 Most Instagram-Worthy Airports in US: Report
- Matsuyama after Koepka rout: 'Huge gap between us'
- McCormick to caddie for Spieth at Aussie Open
- Rahm wins finale, Fleetwood takes Race to Dubai
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|