Sep 10, 2013, 10:24 AM PDT
The marquee matchup between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks on Sunday Night Football could be dubbed “The Brow Bowl.”
Apparently, much more than a 2-0 record and pride is on the line when these two NFC West rivals square off this weekend. During the filming of Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick’s EA Sports Madden 25 commercial, the young quarterbacks made a bet that the loser would have to shave off an eyebrow. Here’s the video proof.
In the video Wilson proposes the bet and Kaepernick responds by saying “All right, I hope you don’t like your eyebrow,” as the they shake hands.
Representatives from EA Sports joked that resident “Rating Czar” Donny Moore will be trying to figure out if the loss of an eyebrow affects a players’ toughness rating.
Which star QB has the most to lose? They both appear to be even in the eyebrow category.
The video itself is shot in the same setting of the original commercial. It is unclear if these guys are taking the wager seriously. There has to be a less than 10 percent chance that one of these guys actually does it, right? On the other hand, they did shake on it. You can’t go back on a gentleman’s wager after a handshake. It’s man code.
Here are some eyebrow raising links for the day.
Field of Links:
– Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan walks into a bar and buys everyone a round. Why didn’t he ever do this in Oakland?
– The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders remade the video for Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines.” Amazing, but not quite as good as their Call Me Maybe parody. (Both are equally as good without audio)
– Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. Jimmy Kimmel made a fool out of numerous media outlets with this fake video of a twerking girl getting set on fire. Hilarious.
– Note to business owners: Don’t use the tragic events of 9/11 as a promotional event
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Jim Harbaugh screams at children in a new commercial
- 49ers Week 7 loss to Broncos: Three positives
- Broncos 42, 49ers 17: No excuses for bad performance
- NHL suspends Voynov after domestic violence charges
- Santos' 48-yard field goal lifts Chiefs over Chargers
- 49ers in awe of record-setting Manning
- Kilgore's season in doubt after sustaining fractured leg
- Harvin responsible for everything that went wrong this weekend
- Instant Replay: 49ers dismantled by flawless Manning 42-17
- Warriors rest Splash Brothers, fall to Rockets 90-83
- What they're saying: Manning breaks Favre's TD record
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|