Sep 10, 2013, 10:24 AM PST
The marquee matchup between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks on Sunday Night Football could be dubbed “The Brow Bowl.”
Apparently, much more than a 2-0 record and pride is on the line when these two NFC West rivals square off this weekend. During the filming of Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick’s EA Sports Madden 25 commercial, the young quarterbacks made a bet that the loser would have to shave off an eyebrow. Here’s the video proof.
In the video Wilson proposes the bet and Kaepernick responds by saying “All right, I hope you don’t like your eyebrow,” as the they shake hands.
Representatives from EA Sports joked that resident “Rating Czar” Donny Moore will be trying to figure out if the loss of an eyebrow affects a players’ toughness rating.
Which star QB has the most to lose? They both appear to be even in the eyebrow category.
The video itself is shot in the same setting of the original commercial. It is unclear if these guys are taking the wager seriously. There has to be a less than 10 percent chance that one of these guys actually does it, right? On the other hand, they did shake on it. You can’t go back on a gentleman’s wager after a handshake. It’s man code.
Here are some eyebrow raising links for the day.
Field of Links:
— Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan walks into a bar and buys everyone a round. Why didn’t he ever do this in Oakland?
— The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders remade the video for Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines.” Amazing, but not quite as good as their Call Me Maybe parody. (Both are equally as good without audio)
— Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. Jimmy Kimmel made a fool out of numerous media outlets with this fake video of a twerking girl getting set on fire. Hilarious.
— Note to business owners: Don’t use the tragic events of 9/11 as a promotional event
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Terrell Owens' wife reportedly wants out after two-week marriage
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Motorist OK After Slamming Into Train in San Leandro
- UC Berkeley Professor Warns of Killer Robots in Viral Video
- Timeline of Kate Steinle Murder Trial
- Kate Steinle Trial: No Verdict After Day 2 of Deliberations
- Ex-Students Discuss Alleged Misconduct at Presentation High
- Gameday: Bring on Lonzo Ball vs De'Aaron Fox in the NBA
- Basketball junkie Vince Carter ecstatic to return from bout with kidney stones
- Teen Fetching Ball in SF Stabbed by Man With Scissors: PD
- Who 49ers start at quarterback is the last thing on Pete Carroll's mind
- Escaped Inmate Captured in Stockton, Other Still At Large
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|