Sep 16, 2013, 1:36 PM PDT
Everyone can officially stop talking about eyebrows.
On Tuesday, EA Sports released a video that showed Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson wagering an eyebrow on Sunday Night’s game.
On Wednesday, Kaepernick and Wilson both downplayed the bet.
Following the 49ers’ 29-3 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, the payoff arrived in the form of a YouTube video. The video was clearly shot in advance. Kaepernick’s facial hair in the video doesn’t match how he looked on Sunday night.
EA Sports’ publicity stunt to promote Madden 25 almost worked too well. They probably should have quit while they were ahead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bruce Maxwell: Kneeling for anthem not 'disrespecting my country or my flag'
- Full Interview: Why Bruce Maxwell took knee during national anthem
- A's Catcher Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem
- Madison Bumgarner, Gorkys Hernandez make statements in win over Dodgers
- Highlights: Giants' Panik, Crawford show off their gold leather vs Dodgers
- Bochy breaks down 'crisp' Bumgarner, Posey's game-winning throw
- Milo Flouts Cancellation of UC Berkeley's Free Speech Week
- Bumgarner Deals, Giants Do Enough to Beat Dodgers
- Sen. Sanders Boosts Health Care Plan in Bay Area
- Milo Yiannopoulos to March for Free Speech at UC Berkeley
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|