Sep 16, 2013, 1:36 PM PDT
Everyone can officially stop talking about eyebrows.
On Tuesday, EA Sports released a video that showed Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson wagering an eyebrow on Sunday Night’s game.
On Wednesday, Kaepernick and Wilson both downplayed the bet.
Following the 49ers’ 29-3 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, the payoff arrived in the form of a YouTube video. The video was clearly shot in advance. Kaepernick’s facial hair in the video doesn’t match how he looked on Sunday night.
EA Sports’ publicity stunt to promote Madden 25 almost worked too well. They probably should have quit while they were ahead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Damian Jones is 'going to learn a lot' vs. next two Warriors opponents
- Kings score 117 vs. top defense, but lose Marvin Bagley, Harry Giles debut
- Fire Threatens Natural Gas Pipeline, Prompts Evacuations
- Man Arrested After Trespassing in 11-Year-Old Girl's Bed: PD
- San Jose Man Arrested in Violent Sexual Assault of Girl, 17
- Marvin Bagley 'trying to stay patient' after limited minutes in Kings debut
- Shot of the Game: Christie speechless after Bjelica hits WCS for alley-oop
- Safeway Employee in SF Fetches $1.9 Million of Mega Millions
- Salesforce Transit Center Contractor Seeks $150M in Lawsuit
- Bay Area Roads Are Some of Worst in the Country: Report
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|