Sep 16, 2013, 1:36 PM PST
Everyone can officially stop talking about eyebrows.
On Tuesday, EA Sports released a video that showed Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson wagering an eyebrow on Sunday Night’s game.
On Wednesday, Kaepernick and Wilson both downplayed the bet.
Following the 49ers’ 29-3 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, the payoff arrived in the form of a YouTube video. The video was clearly shot in advance. Kaepernick’s facial hair in the video doesn’t match how he looked on Sunday night.
EA Sports’ publicity stunt to promote Madden 25 almost worked too well. They probably should have quit while they were ahead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
- Parents Concerned by Student's Death at Dublin School
- WATCH: Sharks vs Coyotes
- Fire Crews Respond to Two-Alarm Structure Fire in SF
- Where the Kings veterans stand heading into trade season
- Hawaii Psychiatric Hospital Escapee to Stay in Jail
- California Bullet Train Price Tag Climbs by $2.8 Billion
- The Giants Insider Podcast: Breaking down the McCutchen trade
- Burger Fans, Rejoice! Shake Shack is Heading to the Bay Area
- DeRozan fined by NBA for comments made after Raptors' loss to Warriors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|