Sep 16, 2013, 1:36 PM PDT
Everyone can officially stop talking about eyebrows.
On Tuesday, EA Sports released a video that showed Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson wagering an eyebrow on Sunday Night’s game.
On Wednesday, Kaepernick and Wilson both downplayed the bet.
Following the 49ers’ 29-3 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, the payoff arrived in the form of a YouTube video. The video was clearly shot in advance. Kaepernick’s facial hair in the video doesn’t match how he looked on Sunday night.
EA Sports’ publicity stunt to promote Madden 25 almost worked too well. They probably should have quit while they were ahead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- NBA rumors: Knicks contemplating big one-year offer to DeMarcus Cousins
- North Beach Park Closure Sparks Business Problems, Lawsuit
- Firefighters Battle 2,200-Acre Wildfire in Stanislaus County
- Top Restaurateur Cleared in Pregnancy Discrimination Trial
- Steve Kerr issues early message to Warriors fans about next season
- San Bruno Fire Victim: Attorney Holding Back PG&E Payments
- Daniel Mengden proves more effective as starter than follower in A's win
- Daniel Mengden and two solo homers power A's to series sweep over Cardinals
- Sharks notebook: Prospects quickly making impression at development camp
- Mengden, A's Outlast Cardinals in Pitchers' Duel
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|