Sep 17, 2013, 2:11 PM PDT
The Oakland Athletics are lifting the tarps from the view level sections of the Oakland Coliseum for the playoffs. Postseason tickets went on sale Tuesday, and a team spokesperson tells CSN California the third deck will be open for business.
The area of the stadium over the Eastside Club dubbed “Mt. Davis” will remain covered during the playoff games.
Tickets are still available, but the team’s marketing people say they are going fast. The tarps are expected to remain off for the duration of the postseason.
Last season, the A’s chose to leave the tarps on for the American League Division Series, but said they would remove them if the team advanced to the American League Championship Series.
New Capacity: 48,146
View level seats recently opened for postseason: 12,000.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Corey Perry: 'I take a lot of blame' for Ducks early exit
- Morning Skate: Sharks look to stay hot against Preds
- Giants lineup: No changes behind Bumgarner vs Mets
- Bruce Ellington releases lineup for 49ers basketball team
- Spurs trounce Thunder in Game 1 by 32 points
- Report: Kings to interview Patrick Ewing for head coaching job
- 49ers undrafted rookie tracker: Stanford's Cajuste agrees
- Unique journey leads Sharks' Burns to Norris Trophy finalist
- 49ers select WKU CB Prince Charles Iworah with final pick
- 49ers select Michigan State WR Aaron Burbridge at No. 213
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|