Sep 17, 2013, 2:11 PM PDT
The Oakland Athletics are lifting the tarps from the view level sections of the Oakland Coliseum for the playoffs. Postseason tickets went on sale Tuesday, and a team spokesperson tells CSN California the third deck will be open for business.
The area of the stadium over the Eastside Club dubbed “Mt. Davis” will remain covered during the playoff games.
Tickets are still available, but the team’s marketing people say they are going fast. The tarps are expected to remain off for the duration of the postseason.
Last season, the A’s chose to leave the tarps on for the American League Division Series, but said they would remove them if the team advanced to the American League Championship Series.
New Capacity: 48,146
View level seats recently opened for postseason: 12,000.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Infant's Body Found Near San Francisco Golf Course: Police
- Why Farhan Zaidi chose Scott Harris as Giants' new general manager
- 49ers activate Garrett Celek, George Kittle likely out vs. Seahawks
- Overturned Tanker Truck on Hwy. 101 in San Martin
- Draymond Green returning to Warriors with aching finger, heavy heart
- Steph Curry takes jab at Michael Jordan for Hall of Fame comment
- HEADSTRONG: Charles Haley opens up on his bipolar disease, mental illness
- Bay Area rapper E-40 drops 49ers-themed song before game vs. Seahawks
- Raiders fans can dare to dream of Jon Gruden leading team to playoffs
- Former 49ers great Charles Haley tackles mental illness in HEADSTRONG
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|