Sep 17, 2013, 2:11 PM PDT
The Oakland Athletics are lifting the tarps from the view level sections of the Oakland Coliseum for the playoffs. Postseason tickets went on sale Tuesday, and a team spokesperson tells CSN California the third deck will be open for business.
The area of the stadium over the Eastside Club dubbed “Mt. Davis” will remain covered during the playoff games.
Tickets are still available, but the team’s marketing people say they are going fast. The tarps are expected to remain off for the duration of the postseason.
Last season, the A’s chose to leave the tarps on for the American League Division Series, but said they would remove them if the team advanced to the American League Championship Series.
New Capacity: 48,146
View level seats recently opened for postseason: 12,000.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ayesha Curry shows off rap skills with Steph and E-40 on stage
- Giants lineup: Nunez returns, Panik gets night off vs Braves
- 12 Workers Injured in Oakland Construction Site Collapse
- Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations at Apple Campus in Cupertino
- Giants reinstate Hill from DL, option Okert to Triple-A Sacramento
- Jose Canseco recalls famous blunder where ball hit him in head for home run
- A's notes: Injury bug hits starting rotation
- Small Plane Crashes Near Concord Airport
- WATCH: A's vs Yankees
- A's call up Cotton, shake up rotation for Yankees series
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|