Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conor McGregor headlines UFC 205, but not against Nate Diaz
- Former A's OF Crisp homers as Indians clinch AL Central title
- Wild Card Watch: Duvall slugs Reds to win over Cardinals
- Wild Card Watch: Marlins beat Mets with heavy hearts
- Marlins, Mets pay tribute to Jose Fernandez in Miami
- Gordon hits first HR of season after honoring Jose Fernandez
- Meier not available for Sharks preseason opener
- 49ers offensive lineman Anthony Davis retires for second time
- A's lineup: Valencia returns vs Angels, playing right field
- Raiders cut Marcel Reece, 'this was a tough decision'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|