Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Pence batting second, Morse fourth
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- LIVE: Astros vs. A's
- Sharks put good feelings from Game 1 behind them
- LIVE: Game 1 -- Warriors vs. Clippers
- Quakes taking on Rapids, itching for first win of season
- NBA playoffs looking more wide-open than expected
- SaberCats top Thunder 38-32
- A's lineup: Gentry gets the nod in center, leads off
- Replacing Aldon Smith not a one-man job
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|cinderellafellajoe on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|