Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Injured Vlasic to be re-evaluated, Sharks recall Fedun
- Shot of the Game: Curry powers through Bucks, sinks layup
- Source: LB Bishop to visit with 49ers on Monday
- Burns has four hits in A's 10-4 victory over White Sox
- Giants score five runs in ninth to beat Mariners 9-8
- Giants reassign RHP Partch to minor league camp
- Earthquakes fall to Revolution 2-1 in snowy Foxborough
- Rewind: Rough day to be d-man as Sharks squeak past Flyers
- Report: Schierholtz opts out of deal with Rangers
- Shot of the Game: Irwin scores with short-side, top-self goal
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|