Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Angels' Lincecum dealt another loss in rough outing
- Klay paces Team USA to victory over Venezuela
- Source: First-rounder Garnett inks rookie deal with 49ers
- Matt Duffy tests Achilles, runs bases at AT&T Park
- Report: Kerr, Warriors add Willie Green to coaching staff
- Former 49ers GM punches wall after hearing of rookie injury
- Giants lineup: Posey out, Crawford batting cleanup vs Nats
- Giants option Parker to make room for Nunez
- Pumped up Pence arrives at SFO: 'Coming with some energy baby'
- Cowboys mum on LB McClain, who hasn't reported to camp
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|