Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Maxwell: Kneeling for anthem was in no way 'disrespecting my country or my flag'
- A's Catcher Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem
- Madison Bumgarner, Gorkys Hernandez make statements in win over Dodgers
- Highlights: Giants' Panik, Crawford show off their gold leather vs Dodgers
- Bochy breaks down 'crisp' Bumgarner, Posey's game-winning throw
- Milo Flouts Cancellation of UC Berkeley's Free Speech Week
- Bumgarner Deals, Giants Do Enough to Beat Dodgers
- Sen. Sanders Boosts Health Care Plan in Bay Area
- Milo Yiannopoulos to March for Free Speech at UC Berkeley
- Crawford on vintage Bumgarner vs Dodgers: 'That's what we're used to'
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|