Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Adam Silver isn’t that different than David Stern after all
- LIVE: Rockies vs. Giants
- Giants notes: Sanchez's year all but over, Belt about to be busy
- LIVE: A's vs. Astros
- Experts want to see NFL act on domestic violence
- Ex-Raiders DT Kelly signs with Cardinals
- Maiocco's 10 49ers to watch vs. Texans
- Giants lineup: Duffy manning shortstop
- A's lineup: Fuld in center, batting second
- A's recall Pomeranz to start against Astros, option Freiman
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|