Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sources: 49ers waive guard Devey
- Rewind: Controversial call goes against Sharks in triple OT defeat
- Sharks, Predators OT thriller intensifies NHL playoff series
- Instant Replay: Preds outlast Sharks in 3OT, series tied 2-2
- 49ers QB Driskel: Kelly's system is 'perfect fit'
- Giants lineup: Pence out for series opener vs Rockies
- Nephew of Hall of Fame LB Seau among Rams' UDFAs
- Owens: Sam Bradford trade request 'sign of a coward'
- 49ers QB Gabbert makes NFLPA 2016 Rising 50 list
- Seahawks place RB Lynch on reserve/retired list
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|