Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- LA Kings, Kopitar 'not even in the ballpark' on new deal
- Wife of Washington GM apologizes for remarks about reporter
- Would Chancellor sit 2015 out? Ex-Seahawks teammate says yes
- Giants lineup: Crawford remains out vs Dodgers
- Gray tagged for six early runs in A's 9-4 loss to Angels
- Ex-49ers RB Phillips charged with first-degree murder
- Raiders sign LB Lorenzo Alexander
- Torn lat muscle ends A's Evan Scribner's season
- DeBartolo takes major step toward Hall of Fame
- Giants Toe the Rubber: Mike Leake vs Clayton Kershaw
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|