Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- At current pace, A's on course to make MLB history
- What they're saying: Four All-Stars for Giants
- Giants prospect Arroyo gets weekly California League honor
- Florida St. dismisses QB after video shows him hitting woman
- Report: West agrees to join Spurs for veteran minimum
- Vegas: Giants' odds to win World Series at halfway mark
- LIVE: Mets vs. Giants
- Tour de France putting cycling's unique garb in spotlight
- What they're saying: Gray, Vogt first-time All-Stars
- 49ers to open training camp Aug. 1 at Levi's Stadium
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|