Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former 49ers S Spillman investigated for sexual assault
- Giants petitioning to go down 0-2 before Nats series begins
- Instant Replay: Bumgarner shuts out Pirates in WC game
- 49ers Quick Hits: Perrish Cox a pleasant surprise
- Police: Phelps' eyes, speech affected at DUI stop
- Wilt Chamberlain set to appear on postage stamp
- Brock begins rehab, not expected to play Sunday
- Giants notes: Morse an option for possible NLDS roster
- Transcript: Gannon rips Raiders organization, culture
- Carr: 'I’ll be ready' to face Chargers after bye
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|