Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Toe the Rubber: Madison Bumgarner vs. James Shields
- In the Crease: Sharks' Sheppard set to make season debut
- Royals make change, set World Series roster
- 49ers bring back QB Johnson, release Ventrone
- Sharks GM Wilson: No timetable, but Torres to forgo surgery
- Ten thoughts on the Sharks six games into season
- Giants set World Series roster
- World Series CHAT with Andrew Baggarly -- NOW (10.21.14)
- Lattimore's long road nears promising landmark with 49ers
- 49ers CHAT with Matt Maiocco -- 1:00 p.m. (10.21.14)
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|