Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PST
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- A Minecraft gamer built a virtual Levi's Stadium out of blocks
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Shot of the Game: Perfect execution leads to Marleau goal
- Rewind: Sharks' freefall continues as top scorers dry up
- San Francisco surges in second half to beat Pacific
- Brownridge's late layup lifts Santa Clara past Saint Mary's
- Instant Replay: Sharks blow lead, lose eighth straight at home
- San Jose State loses to Nevada, remains winless in MWC
- What they're saying: Warriors, Kings pay respect to Mason
- Former Knicks former Anthony Mason dies at 48
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook undergoes facial surgery
- Opposition has had it easier on Sharks' home rink
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|