Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PST
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dwight Howard leads NBA in most money made per bad decision
- Stanford allows Oregon State rare Pac-12 victory
- Instant Replay: Sharks on wrong end of shootout vs Flames
- San Francisco overcome by Emery threes, fall to BYU
- Brownridge with 19 leads Santa Clara over San Diego
- Shot of the Game: Wingels maneuver in front of trafficked net
- Bird scores season high, Cal mows through No. 11 Oregon
- Raiders' lease announcement trumped-up bag of nothingness
- LA Kings recall Budaj; star netminder Jonathan Quick hurt?
- After brief release, Raiders re-sign Nate Allen
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|