Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PDT
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Goodell told to testify in Rice appeal
- Decked out: Suiting up the San Francisco 49ers
- Bochy's decisions give Royals renewed hope
- Instant Replay: Giants' bullpen rocked, Royals win Game 2
- Miller's evolving role on 49ers, glue-like relationships
- Ex-Seahawks WR Harvin upset with role, OC Bevell refutes
- Giants notes: Leaning on Strickland over Lincecum, etc.
- World Series brings significant progress for Bryan Stow
- Simulation nails Game 1 of World Series, projects outcome
- Bochy: Lincecum missed Game 1 intros due to sickness
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|