Sep 24, 2013, 9:14 PM PST
John Hirschbeck is confused. On Tuesday, the MLB umpire called Yoenis Cespedes both safe and out at the same time. The umpire’s confusion occurred in the top of the seventh inning with one out. While it looked like Cespedes beat the throw, he was ruled out.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brown, Randle, Nastic power Stanford past Arizona State
- Santa Clara holds on to beat Pepperdine 60-57
- Waldow leads Saint Mary's over Portland on road
- Cal overwhelmed by Johnson, No. 7 Arizona
- San Francisco falls in close one to LMU 70-69
- Selig says MLB could expand internationally
- Report: Raiders to interview Bills' Moore as WR coach
- Belichick: Patriots 'followed every rule' on footballs
- Magic: Klay, LeBron 'two best all-around players' in NBA
- Report: Giants among teams with 'strong interest' in Olivera
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|