Sep 24, 2013, 2:59 PM PDT
Things aren’t going too well for the San Francisco 49ers. They have lost their last two games and quarterback Colin Kaepernick has zero touchdowns, four interceptions and two fumbles in those losses.
After immediate success in the National Football League and all the spoils that go with it, Kaepernick is now being introduced to the fickle side of stardom.
He could do no wrong in the eyes of the fans when he was winning. Heck, he even had a corn-maze created in his likeness. Now that he’s losing and doing it in ugly fashion, his most faithful followers have turned on him. Instead of ignoring the criticism, Kaepernick is “favoriting” every crummy comment sent his way on Twitter. He’s even doing it while at work at 49ers headquarters.
“It’s something I do for me,” Kaepernick told the assembled media in the 49ers’ locker room on Tuesday. “It helps me.”
Well, that’s good news. Kap sure is getting a lot of help lately. Here are some of the favorited tweets sent his way, because, it really helps him, you guys.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- State Bill Seeks Millions for Embarcadero Sea Wall Upgrades
- Grenades at SJ Home Prompt Evacuations, Bomb Squad Response
- State Bill Seeks Denser, Higher Home Building in Bay Area
- A's agree to deal with familiar veteran pitcher
- Draymond Green knocked out of game vs Spurs with pelvic contusion
- Celebration of Life to Honor Women Killed at Veterans Home
- Condoleezza Rice to Kickoff Speaker Series at SJSU
- WATCH: Pistons vs Kings
- SF Fire Response Sparks Criticism From City Supervisor
- WATCH: Warriors vs Spurs
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|