Sep 24, 2013, 2:59 PM PDT
Things aren’t going too well for the San Francisco 49ers. They have lost their last two games and quarterback Colin Kaepernick has zero touchdowns, four interceptions and two fumbles in those losses.
After immediate success in the National Football League and all the spoils that go with it, Kaepernick is now being introduced to the fickle side of stardom.
He could do no wrong in the eyes of the fans when he was winning. Heck, he even had a corn-maze created in his likeness. Now that he’s losing and doing it in ugly fashion, his most faithful followers have turned on him. Instead of ignoring the criticism, Kaepernick is “favoriting” every crummy comment sent his way on Twitter. He’s even doing it while at work at 49ers headquarters.
“It’s something I do for me,” Kaepernick told the assembled media in the 49ers’ locker room on Tuesday. “It helps me.”
Well, that’s good news. Kap sure is getting a lot of help lately. Here are some of the favorited tweets sent his way, because, it really helps him, you guys.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- A's Dave Kaval responds to Mark Davis remarks, fees bad for Raiders fans
- Brandon Belt, Kevin Pillar provide offense as Logan Webb wins Giants' debut
- NBC Bay Area and Telemundo 48 Team Up to Clear the Shelters
- Giants prospect Jaylin Davis has six homers in last three MILB games
- Harrison Barnes all smiles as last Kings player on Team USA roster
- 'Tough mentality' early helps Giants' Logan Webb earn win in MLB debut
- Man Arrested in Assault, Robbery of Tanforan Mall Employee
- Brandon Belt drives in six as Giants beat D-backs in Logan Webb's debut
- Drive of the Game: Brandon Belt's grand slam gives Giants 4-2 lead
- Chris Wondolowski scores early, but Earthquakes fall to Sporting KC
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|