Sep 26, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
Do you want to learn how to run like you’re in an earthquake, throw like you don’t have an elbow, or hit like a hungry man chasing a taco? Then Hunter’s Hitters is for you.
From the man that brought you this: And this:
Comes Hunter Pence’s new youth baseball camp Hunter’s Hitters.
“As you can tell, learning baseball for me was ugly and terribly awkward, but I succeeded and I want the same thing for your kids,” Pence says in this hilarious spoof video.
Seriously, it doesn’t matter what the Giants have to pay Pence, just get it done. The community needs this guy around to produce the next batch of awkward Bay Area stars.
Don’t miss you chance to catch this epic Sports Illustrated video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kings' 10 best free agency options to fill small forward vacancy
- NBA free agency 2019 predictions: Landing spots for marquee names
- Warriors announce 2019 NBA Summer League roster, broadcast schedule
- California Seeks to Bring High-Tech to State Government
- Women's World Cup rankings: How USWNT stands among quarterfinalists
- Why Rockets' reported Jimmy Butler pursuit might be good for Warriors
- WATCH: Giants vs. Rockies
- How Liam Hendriks turned into A's bullpen star one year after being DFA'd
- Jordan Poole highlights: How Warriors' 2019 first-round draft pick can help
- Film Room: What first-round draft pick Jordan Poole adds to Warriors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|