Sep 26, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
Do you want to learn how to run like you’re in an earthquake, throw like you don’t have an elbow, or hit like a hungry man chasing a taco? Then Hunter’s Hitters is for you.
From the man that brought you this: And this:
Comes Hunter Pence’s new youth baseball camp Hunter’s Hitters.
“As you can tell, learning baseball for me was ugly and terribly awkward, but I succeeded and I want the same thing for your kids,” Pence says in this hilarious spoof video.
Seriously, it doesn’t matter what the Giants have to pay Pence, just get it done. The community needs this guy around to produce the next batch of awkward Bay Area stars.
Don’t miss you chance to catch this epic Sports Illustrated video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bay Bridge Billboard Calls for President Trump's Impeachment
- Kerr asked about Damian Jones: 'The other thing that hurts all the centers...'
- 'Rally Against White Supremacy' Slated for Berkeley
- Norman targets Crabtree, Cooper in postgame rant after Raiders loss
- Steve Kerr: Warriors 'the most unselfish team around, but...'
- Three teams chasing Giants in tight race for first overall pick
- Niners Defense Loses a Standout in Carradine
- Raiders Offensive Line Has Rare Off Night
- Raiders snap count: Sean Smith the odd man out
- Collision in Oakland Injures 2 Officers, Civilian: Police
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|