Sep 26, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
Do you want to learn how to run like you’re in an earthquake, throw like you don’t have an elbow, or hit like a hungry man chasing a taco? Then Hunter’s Hitters is for you.
From the man that brought you this: And this:
Comes Hunter Pence’s new youth baseball camp Hunter’s Hitters.
“As you can tell, learning baseball for me was ugly and terribly awkward, but I succeeded and I want the same thing for your kids,” Pence says in this hilarious spoof video.
Seriously, it doesn’t matter what the Giants have to pay Pence, just get it done. The community needs this guy around to produce the next batch of awkward Bay Area stars.
Don’t miss you chance to catch this epic Sports Illustrated video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors solve three major problems by cutting back on fouls vs. Suns
- Three-Alarm Fire at SF Apartment Building Contained: SFFD
- Judge Upholds Weed Killer Verdict, Reduces Jury Award
- Man, 73, Cited For Vandalizing Candidate Campaign Sign
- Giants cut Kelby Tomlinson, four more from 40-man roster before MLB offseason
- Steph Curry, Dell Curry move up on NBA's father-son scoring list
- NFL rumors: Derek Carr has 'fractured relationship' with Raiders teammates
- Mayor Orders Removal of OPD's Sexual Assault Waiver
- Klay Thompson leaves Warriors-Suns out of caution; ankle sprain not serious
- Shot of the Game: Kevin Durant splits the Suns' defense with lefty runner
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|