Sep 26, 2013, 1:15 PM PST
Do you want to learn how to run like you’re in an earthquake, throw like you don’t have an elbow, or hit like a hungry man chasing a taco? Then Hunter’s Hitters is for you.
From the man that brought you this: And this:
Comes Hunter Pence’s new youth baseball camp Hunter’s Hitters.
“As you can tell, learning baseball for me was ugly and terribly awkward, but I succeeded and I want the same thing for your kids,” Pence says in this hilarious spoof video.
Seriously, it doesn’t matter what the Giants have to pay Pence, just get it done. The community needs this guy around to produce the next batch of awkward Bay Area stars.
Don’t miss you chance to catch this epic Sports Illustrated video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks remain undefeated after bye week with win in Arizona
- Mikkel Boedker stays hot with second goal in as many games
- Airbnb Hosts in SF Scramble to Register Listings With City
- SJ City Council to Mull Increased Civilian Oversight for PD
- 4 Hurt in Campus Riot Over Milo Yiannopoulos Speech Sue Cal
- Andrew McCutchen: The GIF that keeps on GIFing
- Mike Krukow named 2017 Sportscaster of the year
- Trade Talk: Samardzija on Longo and Cutch acquisitions
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
- Massive Developments Get Green Light in South Bay
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|