Sep 30, 2013, 3:52 PM PDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry had a fascinating offseason. Luckily, he brought a camera along to document all of it.
Curry’s off-the-court adventures will be featured on a special show called “Hanging with Mr. Curry.” The show debuts on Monday at 10 p.m. on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area. It features behind the scenes video shot by Curry himself, as he traveled from the Bay Area to his hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina, and all the way to Tanzania.
Curry’s wife, Ayesha, his one-year-old daughter, Riley, and his father, Dell, a 16-year NBA veteran, are featured on the show.
Here are some of the events detailed in the episode:
— Stephen and Ayesha attend a Mumford & Sons concert at The Greek Theatre in Berkeley.
— Stephen, Ayesha and Riley hang out on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk in South Carolina.
— A look at the Stephen Curry Skills Academy in North Carolina.
— Stephen and Dell go on a fishing expedition.
— Stephen goes to Tanzania to contribute to “Nothing But Nets,” a campaign raising awareness of and fighting malaria in Africa.
Here are all the air dates for the show: Oct. 7 (10 p.m.), Oct. 8 (2:30 p.m.), Oct. 10 (6:30 p.m.), Oct. 11 (10 p.m.), Oct. 17 (6:30 p.m.), Oct. 18 (7 p.m.), Oct. 25 (8 p.m.), Oct. 29 (9 p.m.) and Oct. 30 (4 p.m.).
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Taking a closer look at Ryan's criticism of Shanahan
- Grace had 'no idea' his 62 was lowest in a major
- Johnny's call: Grace's 62 'sweet,' course 'really easy'
- Live blog, The Open: Day 3 at Royal Birkdale
- Grace becomes first man to shoot 62 in a major
- Watch: Full replays of The Open coverage
- Highlights: Brandon Crawford starts game with smooth backhand gem
- Headed for 100 losses, Giants quietly give up on "Don't Stop Believin'" tradition
- Instant Analysis: Five takeaways as Giants lose marathon in extras to Padres
- Odd Reason Postpones Shoreline Amphitheatre Concert
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|