Oct 1, 2013, 9:52 AM PDT
Major League Baseball announced the A’s will take on the Detroit Tigers at 6:37 p.m. on Friday and 6:07 p.m. on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum.
Shortly after the announcement, the die-hard A’s fans wanted to know when they could fire up their tailgate parties. An A’s spokesman tells Field of Teams that parking lot gates will open at noon before both games. Parking will set you back $20 on each day.
Don’t spread out too much, because the parking lots are expected to be packed. And don’t leave a hot grill under your car, because fires are bad.
The Oakland Coliseum gates will open at 4:30 p.m on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Paralyzed Cal Rugby Player Focused on Recovery, Future
- Ex-Shark Nabby in the Playoffs ... Guiding Barracuda Goalies
- Ratto Stories: Remembering Manchester bombing victims and future of sports
- Williamson stuns Davis in ninth, but earlier mistakes haunt Giants
- FedEx Driver Arrested in Connection With 3 Home Burglaries
- Cal Professor Accused of Sexual Harassment Dismissed
- Moore breaks down outing after going six-plus vs Cubs in fifth loss
- Oakland Boy, 9, Shot While Walking Dog on His Birthday
- Bochy calls out ump for game-ending strike three call in Giants' loss
- Big Sur Inn Offers Helicopter Package to Tour Landslide
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|