Oct 1, 2013, 9:52 AM PDT
Major League Baseball announced the A’s will take on the Detroit Tigers at 6:37 p.m. on Friday and 6:07 p.m. on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum.
Shortly after the announcement, the die-hard A’s fans wanted to know when they could fire up their tailgate parties. An A’s spokesman tells Field of Teams that parking lot gates will open at noon before both games. Parking will set you back $20 on each day.
Don’t spread out too much, because the parking lots are expected to be packed. And don’t leave a hot grill under your car, because fires are bad.
The Oakland Coliseum gates will open at 4:30 p.m on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dogs Shot While Deputies Patrol Castro Valley Homeless Camp
- Raiders DC Paul Guenther calls Vontaze Burfict suspension 'a witch hunt'
- NFL trade deadline: Position-by-position look at 49ers' plan of attack
- Andre Iguodala discusses his NBA future, won't be like Vince Carter
- Richard Sherman says Jalen Ramsey has all leverage after Rams' trade
- Five observations from Warriors' 33-point preseason loss to Lakers
- Why George Kittle, Joe Staley spoke in Canadian accents in viral video
- Loma Prieta: Looking Back on the Earthquake 30 Years Later
- How 49ers might approach NFL trade deadline at each position
- How the Loma Prieta Earthquake Changed Sports
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|