Oct 1, 2013, 9:52 AM PDT
Major League Baseball announced the A’s will take on the Detroit Tigers at 6:37 p.m. on Friday and 6:07 p.m. on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum.
Shortly after the announcement, the die-hard A’s fans wanted to know when they could fire up their tailgate parties. An A’s spokesman tells Field of Teams that parking lot gates will open at noon before both games. Parking will set you back $20 on each day.
Don’t spread out too much, because the parking lots are expected to be packed. And don’t leave a hot grill under your car, because fires are bad.
The Oakland Coliseum gates will open at 4:30 p.m on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
- Hoyer Bounces Back to Show 49ers He Can be Effective QB
- Can Crabtree Bounce Back in Time for Broncos?
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|