Oct 1, 2013, 9:52 AM PDT
Major League Baseball announced the A’s will take on the Detroit Tigers at 6:37 p.m. on Friday and 6:07 p.m. on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum.
Shortly after the announcement, the die-hard A’s fans wanted to know when they could fire up their tailgate parties. An A’s spokesman tells Field of Teams that parking lot gates will open at noon before both games. Parking will set you back $20 on each day.
Don’t spread out too much, because the parking lots are expected to be packed. And don’t leave a hot grill under your car, because fires are bad.
The Oakland Coliseum gates will open at 4:30 p.m on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kane leads Sharks to critical win on four-goal night
- Shot of the Game: Kane buries a rebound for first hat trick
- Shorthanded Warriors falter down the stretch in close loss to Kings
- Kings hang around and shock the Warriors
- Casspi rolls ankle, leaves game vs Kings
- New Car's Features Are Missing; Dealer Silent
- Kevin Durant's rib injury in his own words
- SF Public Works Rejects Tree Removal at Transamerica Pyramid
- Controversy Surrounds Retired Lieutenant's Bid for Sheriff
- Raiders to sign former 49ers defensive lineman
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|