Oct 1, 2013, 9:52 AM PDT
Major League Baseball announced the A’s will take on the Detroit Tigers at 6:37 p.m. on Friday and 6:07 p.m. on Saturday at the Oakland Coliseum.
Shortly after the announcement, the die-hard A’s fans wanted to know when they could fire up their tailgate parties. An A’s spokesman tells Field of Teams that parking lot gates will open at noon before both games. Parking will set you back $20 on each day.
Don’t spread out too much, because the parking lots are expected to be packed. And don’t leave a hot grill under your car, because fires are bad.
The Oakland Coliseum gates will open at 4:30 p.m on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|