Oct 3, 2013, 9:31 AM PDT
Shaquille O’Neal is a very persuasive man. Recently, he negotiated his way into joining the Sacramento Kings ownership group and on Tuesday night, he
strangled talked his way out of having a parking boot locked to his truck.
On Wednesday, TMZ tweeted that Dr. O’Neal choked out a tow man.
In reality, it was all in good fun. After Spence Beck of ABS Booting locked down Shaq’s ride, he received a phone call from the big man himself asking Beck to remove the boot. TMZ reports that Shaq claimed he was a U.S. Marshall and needed his truck. O’Neal is indeed deputized and that was almost enough for the tow truck operator to remove the boot. But first, they had a playful exchange on video that included Beck being choked out by the former NBA Star.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Berkeley Architect Fights Religious Oppression With Education: Teaches At Illegal, Underground University
- Man Suspected of Having Sex With Teen Boy in Novato: Police
- 49ers Pick Stanford DE Solomon Thomas in the First Round
- Raiders Take Ohio St. CB Gareon Conley in 1st Round of Draft
- Police in Standoff with Walnut Creek Homicide Suspect
- Teacher Accused of Taking Lewd Photos of Young Girls
- Raiders' first-round pick Conley opens up on emotions after off-field issues
- Drive of the Game: Alonso puts A's on the board with single vs Angels
- Graveman breaks down unreal double play, making progress on mound
- Melvin on Graveman double play: Best play manager has ever seen by pitcher
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|