Oct 3, 2013, 9:31 AM PDT
Shaquille O’Neal is a very persuasive man. Recently, he negotiated his way into joining the Sacramento Kings ownership group and on Tuesday night, he
strangled talked his way out of having a parking boot locked to his truck.
On Wednesday, TMZ tweeted that Dr. O’Neal choked out a tow man.
In reality, it was all in good fun. After Spence Beck of ABS Booting locked down Shaq’s ride, he received a phone call from the big man himself asking Beck to remove the boot. TMZ reports that Shaq claimed he was a U.S. Marshall and needed his truck. O’Neal is indeed deputized and that was almost enough for the tow truck operator to remove the boot. But first, they had a playful exchange on video that included Beck being choked out by the former NBA Star.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Latest round of bullpen auditions go poorly in Giants' 50th loss
- Highlights: Giants rookie Ryder Jones shows off his glove in MLB debut
- Is it officially audition time for Giants' young players? Bochy answers
- Bochy: Based on performances, Cueto 'should have a couple (more) wins here'
- Giants Fall to Mets in Cueto-deGrom Battle
- Instant Analysis: Five takeaways from Giants' 50th loss of the season
- San Francisco to Blow Kisses to the World From Pink Triangle
- San Francisco Luminous in Rainbow Colors for Pride 2017
- Does Draymond still care about DPOY after another ring? 'At this point...'
- Draymond explains why he doesn't care about DPOY award anymore
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|