Oct 3, 2013, 9:31 AM PDT
Shaquille O’Neal is a very persuasive man. Recently, he negotiated his way into joining the Sacramento Kings ownership group and on Tuesday night, he
strangled talked his way out of having a parking boot locked to his truck.
On Wednesday, TMZ tweeted that Dr. O’Neal choked out a tow man.
In reality, it was all in good fun. After Spence Beck of ABS Booting locked down Shaq’s ride, he received a phone call from the big man himself asking Beck to remove the boot. TMZ reports that Shaq claimed he was a U.S. Marshall and needed his truck. O’Neal is indeed deputized and that was almost enough for the tow truck operator to remove the boot. But first, they had a playful exchange on video that included Beck being choked out by the former NBA Star.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: Sharks Pregame Live
- Madson focused on his pitching, not his role in A's bullpen
- Cueto toys with young prospect in Giants minor league game
- Barricaded Man in Santa Clara Surrenders to Police
- San Jose Police Investigate Suspicious Death Near School
- Kerr expects minutes restriction when Durant first comes back to Warriors
- Steph Curry signs autographs for Jr. Road Warriors
- Steve Kerr congratulates Mission High for state basketball championship
- All In: Mayor Schaaf Pleads for Raiders to Stay in Oakland
- Kerr, Warriors in preliminary stages of planning for Durant's return
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|