Oct 3, 2013, 9:31 AM PDT
Shaquille O’Neal is a very persuasive man. Recently, he negotiated his way into joining the Sacramento Kings ownership group and on Tuesday night, he
strangled talked his way out of having a parking boot locked to his truck.
On Wednesday, TMZ tweeted that Dr. O’Neal choked out a tow man.
In reality, it was all in good fun. After Spence Beck of ABS Booting locked down Shaq’s ride, he received a phone call from the big man himself asking Beck to remove the boot. TMZ reports that Shaq claimed he was a U.S. Marshall and needed his truck. O’Neal is indeed deputized and that was almost enough for the tow truck operator to remove the boot. But first, they had a playful exchange on video that included Beck being choked out by the former NBA Star.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gossett gets no support from offense, A's blanked by Seattle
- Arrest Made in Purse Snatching That Injured Elderly Woman
- Jed York Says 49ers Abstained From NFL Anthem Vote
- 49ers unveil 1994 throwback uniforms to be worn for one game
- Bay Area Voters Accidentally Unregistered
- Semien's error costs Gossett in A's 1-0 loss to Mariners
- Tesla: Autopilot Was Not Engaged in East Bay Pond Crash
- Tip of Aer Lingus Plane Wing Hits Concrete Wall at SFO
- Judge Dismisses Charges Against 49ers Reuben Foster
- Uber Ends Self-Driving Program in Arizona After Fatal Crash
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|