Oct 3, 2013, 9:31 AM PDT
Shaquille O’Neal is a very persuasive man. Recently, he negotiated his way into joining the Sacramento Kings ownership group and on Tuesday night, he
strangled talked his way out of having a parking boot locked to his truck.
On Wednesday, TMZ tweeted that Dr. O’Neal choked out a tow man.
In reality, it was all in good fun. After Spence Beck of ABS Booting locked down Shaq’s ride, he received a phone call from the big man himself asking Beck to remove the boot. TMZ reports that Shaq claimed he was a U.S. Marshall and needed his truck. O’Neal is indeed deputized and that was almost enough for the tow truck operator to remove the boot. But first, they had a playful exchange on video that included Beck being choked out by the former NBA Star.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Family Upset, Camp Apologizes After Boy Walks Away Unnoticed
- Santa Rosa Woman Arrested on Theft and Fraud Charges--Again
- New Details in PG&E Bankruptcy Bonus Battle
- 75 Yrs Later: Survivor's Story of Deadly Port Chicago Blast
- Berkeley to Remove All Gendered Words From City Code
- Repairs on Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Nearly Finished
- Homer Bailey impresses new teammates, bests Mariners in A's debut
- Sharks prospects to watch: Why Ryan Merkley still has time to develop
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski gets hot in Denver after nearly being demoted
- Raiders' Jon Gruden ranked as 15th-best veteran head coach by NFL.com
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|