Oct 4, 2013, 3:21 PM PST
Through about 100 google searches, we have managed to compile a large variety of expert picks for the A’s vs. Tigers American League Division Series matchup.
The majority of the writers seem to favor the Oakland Athletics. The vast majority believe it will be a five-game series. Over on CSNBayArea.com, Joe Stiglich put together the A’s five keys to ALDS success and we have the 10 reasons to root for the A’s on Field of Teams. The time for analysis has passed. Now it’s time to put up or shut up.
If there’s anything to be learned from our preseason picks, it’s that no one has a clue what is really going to happen. So, don’t take any of these picks as gospel.
The Predictions : (We’ll add more as we find them)
For what it’s worth, the sports books have the Tigers as favorites to advance to the ALCS.
Joe Stiglich: (CSN) A’s in 5
Casey Pratt (Field of Teams): A’s in 4
Jon Heyman (CBS) A’s in 5
Danny Knobler (CBS) Tigers in 5
Tim Kurkjian (ESPN): Tigers in 5
Jim Bowden (ESPN): A’s in 5
Jayson Stark (ESPN): Tigers in 5
Eric Karabell (ESPN): A’s in 5
Jim Caple (ESPN): Tigers in 4
Jerry Crasnick (ESPN): A’s in 5
David Schoenfield (ESPN): A’s in 5
Old Hoss Radbourn (Fox Sports): A’s in 5
Chris Iott (MLive – Tigers): Tigers in 5
James Schmehl (MLive – Tigers): A’s in 5
Dayn Perry (CBS Eye on Baseball): A’s in 5
D.J. Short (Hardball Talk): Tigers in 5
All nine Bless You Boys writers: Tigers win series
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- See the A's wives and girlfriends run miles for smiles
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- A Minecraft gamer built a virtual Levi's Stadium out of blocks
- Congressional Report Confirms NBC Bay Area Investigation
- 49ers-Seahawks injury report: Jaquiski Tartt out for second straight game
- Warriors-Kings watch guide: Lineups, injuries, player usage
- CPUC Accuses PG&E of Falsifying Safety Documents
- 49ers vs. Seahawks live stream: How to watch NFL Week 15 game online
- How Sharks' defense is making progress, helping produce string of wins
- Raiders must use 2019 NFL draft, free agency to overhaul wide receiver corps
- Stephen Curry lauds De'Aaron Fox's progress, shares what greatness takes
- Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant suspended indefinitely by NFL
- Jon Gruden trolls Stephen A. Smith, says Raiders need Tim Brown vs. Bengals
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|