Oct 4, 2013, 12:56 PM PDT
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can let you live like an NBA star. Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is putting his Oakland penthouse on the market. For a cool $1.695 million, it could be yours.
Curry is a family man now, and he needs a more kid-friendly place. You can get a glimpse into the family life of Curry, his wife, Ayesha, and their one-year-old daughter, Riley, on Monday night at 10 p.m. when CSN’s special show “Hanging with Mr. Curry” debuts.
Back to the property, according to Realtor.com, the home has approximately 2,084 square feet of living space and offers three bedrooms and four bathrooms. It is located about 10 minutes from Oracle Arena in Oakland’s only high-rise in Jack London Square.
Here’s what your money would buy you. (All photos courtesy of Caldecott Properties)
There are many more pictures on the listing agent’s website. Curry recently signed a lucrative endorsement deal with Under Armor and even has his own line of flavored mouthguards coming out. He’s doing just fine. There’s no need to worry about why he’s selling his house. He’s a big part of the Warriors’ future.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dogs Shot While Deputies Patrol Castro Valley Homeless Camp
- Raiders DC Paul Guenther calls Vontaze Burfict suspension 'a witch hunt'
- NFL trade deadline: Position-by-position look at 49ers' plan of attack
- Andre Iguodala discusses his NBA future, won't be like Vince Carter
- Richard Sherman says Jalen Ramsey has all leverage after Rams' trade
- Five observations from Warriors' 33-point preseason loss to Lakers
- Why George Kittle, Joe Staley spoke in Canadian accents in viral video
- Loma Prieta: Looking Back on the Earthquake 30 Years Later
- How 49ers might approach NFL trade deadline at each position
- How the Loma Prieta Earthquake Changed Sports
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|