Oct 4, 2013, 2:20 PM PST
People in the Bay Area pretty much accept that cost of living will be higher. But what about the cost of beer? According to a list from The Street, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers games are two of the most expensive places to buy beer in the NFL.
The Oakland Raiders ranked fourth-highest on the list, charging 49 cents per ounce — or $9.75 for a 20 ounce beer. The San Francisco 49ers are tied for 10th on the list at 45 cents per ounce — $9.00 for 20 ounces.
Cowboys Stadium is the most expensive place to get an adult beverage. They charge 53 cents per ounce. Jerry Jones has to find a way to finance “Jerry World” somehow.
Here’s the full top 10 list, check out The Street for the specific details.
Which NFL Teams Charge The Most For Beer:
1 – Dallas Cowboys
T-2 – Pittsburgh Steelers / Seattle Seahawks
4 – Oakland Raiders
5 – Detroit Lions
6 – Green Bay Packers
T-10 – St. Louis Rams / Buffalo Bills / San Francisco 49ers / Washington Redskins
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks Remain Undefeated After Bye Week With Win in Arizona
- Sharks remain undefeated after bye week with win in Arizona
- Mikkel Boedker stays hot with second goal in as many games
- Airbnb Hosts in SF Scramble to Register Listings With City
- SJ City Council to Mull Increased Civilian Oversight for PD
- 4 Hurt in Campus Riot Over Milo Yiannopoulos Speech Sue Cal
- Andrew McCutchen: The GIF that keeps on GIFing
- Mike Krukow named 2017 Sportscaster of the year
- Trade Talk: Samardzija on Longo and Cutch acquisitions
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|