Oct 4, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
People in the Bay Area pretty much accept that cost of living will be higher. But what about the cost of beer? According to a list from The Street, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers games are two of the most expensive places to buy beer in the NFL.
The Oakland Raiders ranked fourth-highest on the list, charging 49 cents per ounce — or $9.75 for a 20 ounce beer. The San Francisco 49ers are tied for 10th on the list at 45 cents per ounce — $9.00 for 20 ounces.
Cowboys Stadium is the most expensive place to get an adult beverage. They charge 53 cents per ounce. Jerry Jones has to find a way to finance “Jerry World” somehow.
Here’s the full top 10 list, check out The Street for the specific details.
Which NFL Teams Charge The Most For Beer:
1 – Dallas Cowboys
T-2 – Pittsburgh Steelers / Seattle Seahawks
4 – Oakland Raiders
5 – Detroit Lions
6 – Green Bay Packers
T-10 – St. Louis Rams / Buffalo Bills / San Francisco 49ers / Washington Redskins
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Stephen Curry dons dapper attire for GQ Magazine
- Durant hits fadeaway 3-pointer to put Warriors up 32
- Cain exits game vs Dodgers with trainer before start of seventh inning
- Milwaukee Woman Says Fitbit Exploded and Burned Her Arm
- Suspicious Device Shuts Down Streets in SF's Potrero Hill
- Dozens of Minors Raid BART Train, Rob and Injure Riders
- McGee throws down monster lob dunk over two Blazers
- DeBoer reveals Thornton's injury, calls effort 'courageous'
- Durant crosses over Aminu, flies in for huge dunk
- Durant's chase-down block leads to wide open Curry 3-pointer
- Gallery: Top highlights from Game 4 between Warriors and Blazers
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|