Oct 4, 2013, 2:20 PM PST
People in the Bay Area pretty much accept that cost of living will be higher. But what about the cost of beer? According to a list from The Street, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers games are two of the most expensive places to buy beer in the NFL.
The Oakland Raiders ranked fourth-highest on the list, charging 49 cents per ounce — or $9.75 for a 20 ounce beer. The San Francisco 49ers are tied for 10th on the list at 45 cents per ounce — $9.00 for 20 ounces.
Cowboys Stadium is the most expensive place to get an adult beverage. They charge 53 cents per ounce. Jerry Jones has to find a way to finance “Jerry World” somehow.
Here’s the full top 10 list, check out The Street for the specific details.
Which NFL Teams Charge The Most For Beer:
1 – Dallas Cowboys
T-2 – Pittsburgh Steelers / Seattle Seahawks
4 – Oakland Raiders
5 – Detroit Lions
6 – Green Bay Packers
T-10 – St. Louis Rams / Buffalo Bills / San Francisco 49ers / Washington Redskins
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Check out Hunter Pence's scooter-riding bobblehead
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Stephen Curry's palatial Oakland penthouse is for sale
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Kings trio puts on a show at 2019 NBA Rising Stars Challenge in Charlotte
- Records Challenge Nebraska's Account of Washington Case
- Why Colin Kaepernick's NFL settlement doesn't mean he'll rejoin league
- 75-Year-Old Woman Miraculously Survives Sausalito Landslide
- Klay Thompson volunteers his time to kick off All-Star Weekend in Charlotte
- Get primed for the NBA 3-point shooting contest featuring Curry vs. Curry
- UPS Driver Praised for Purposely Driving Slow During Pursuit
- Bat Found at Southland Mall Tests Positive for Rabies
- Oakland Teachers May Strike Next Week
- Steph Curry sits down for exclusive interview from NBA All-Star Weekend
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|