Oct 9, 2013, 5:04 PM PDT
Tomas Hertl-mania is running wild in San Jose.
A day after his four-goal game, the 19-year-old San Jose Sharks forward is still leaving an impression on social media. Perhaps more impressive than becoming the Sharks’ first player to score six goals in his first three career games, is this epic tribute to Jaromir Jagr.
And you thought you were impressed when Hertl tied Owen Nolan’s single-game goal record with the Sharks. With life skills like these, Hertl could easily be destined to follow in Jagr’s footsteps. They even have video of the legendary photoshoot on iSport.cz, a clearly awesome Czech sports website.
Here are some more of the social media highlights after Hertl’s heroic night:
— Hertl now has a different hat for every day of the year. Apparently, when you’re a rookie, you clean up all the hats from your own hat tricks.
— He’s no longer flying under the radar with the fans.
— Adam Burish snapped this picture of Hertl, who is clearly still giddy after his big game.
— Sharks employees are getting in on the act. The trainers dressed up in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles outfits.
— They should probably invest in one of these instead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Dodgers' disrespectful dunk, Coco's many handshakes, Giants rookies strip down
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Steph Curry explains his new flavored mouthguards
- Sharks show their toughness in Saturday night bout with Islanders
- Sharks lay the hammer on Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night'
- Watch Rajon Rondo punch Chris Paul in Lakers-Rockets NBA brawl
- Shot of the Game: Brent Burns scores his first goal of the season
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in San Jose's 4-1 win over the Islanders
- Brent Burns' first goal of the season sounds even better in Spanish
- 'GOL LOS TIBURONES DE SAN JOSE!' Joonas Donskoi give Sharks a 2-1 lead
- Watch the Sharks' goals vs. Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night' in Spanish
- Sharks fan catches puck while on the phone
- Tiempo de Timo: Meier scores for Sharks on 'Los Tiburones Night'
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|