Oct 9, 2013, 5:04 PM PDT
Tomas Hertl-mania is running wild in San Jose.
A day after his four-goal game, the 19-year-old San Jose Sharks forward is still leaving an impression on social media. Perhaps more impressive than becoming the Sharks’ first player to score six goals in his first three career games, is this epic tribute to Jaromir Jagr.
And you thought you were impressed when Hertl tied Owen Nolan’s single-game goal record with the Sharks. With life skills like these, Hertl could easily be destined to follow in Jagr’s footsteps. They even have video of the legendary photoshoot on iSport.cz, a clearly awesome Czech sports website.
Here are some more of the social media highlights after Hertl’s heroic night:
— Hertl now has a different hat for every day of the year. Apparently, when you’re a rookie, you clean up all the hats from your own hat tricks.
— He’s no longer flying under the radar with the fans.
— Adam Burish snapped this picture of Hertl, who is clearly still giddy after his big game.
— Sharks employees are getting in on the act. The trainers dressed up in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles outfits.
— They should probably invest in one of these instead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Field of Links: Find out how much a 'Kimye' style proposal at AT&T Park costs
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Kings' Isaiah Thomas will deliver pizza to your home
- Throwback Thursday: Roseanne's wretched anthem performance
- Viral Video Shows Ayesha Curry Taunted By Rockets Fan
- Barack Obama Visits Airbnb Office in San Francisco
- Giants fall behind in seventh inning, lose third straight
- Warriors brief: How Chris Paul's injury changes the Western Conference Finals
- The Kings Insider Podcast: Who should Sacramento pick at No. 2?
- The Giants Insider Podcast: Breaking down the first 50 games
- Giants unravel in seventh inning, drop series opener to Cubs
- Police Investigating Shooting in San Francisco
- Police Block Off Pleasant Hill Area After Shooting Reports
- Rockets' loss is Warriors' gain as tables turn on the injury bug
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|