Oct 9, 2013, 5:04 PM PDT
Tomas Hertl-mania is running wild in San Jose.
A day after his four-goal game, the 19-year-old San Jose Sharks forward is still leaving an impression on social media. Perhaps more impressive than becoming the Sharks’ first player to score six goals in his first three career games, is this epic tribute to Jaromir Jagr.
And you thought you were impressed when Hertl tied Owen Nolan’s single-game goal record with the Sharks. With life skills like these, Hertl could easily be destined to follow in Jagr’s footsteps. They even have video of the legendary photoshoot on iSport.cz, a clearly awesome Czech sports website.
Here are some more of the social media highlights after Hertl’s heroic night:
— Hertl now has a different hat for every day of the year. Apparently, when you’re a rookie, you clean up all the hats from your own hat tricks.
— He’s no longer flying under the radar with the fans.
— Adam Burish snapped this picture of Hertl, who is clearly still giddy after his big game.
— Sharks employees are getting in on the act. The trainers dressed up in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles outfits.
— They should probably invest in one of these instead.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr explains how Steph Curry has to be better in particular area
- Molting Elephant Seal Draws Spectators at SF Aquatic Park
- Why Raiders will play five straight games away from home in 2019 season
- Despite some improvements, Giants' Drew Pomeranz is off to a slow start
- Warriors enter Game 3 searching for 'killer instinct' they used to have
- Giants lose series to Nationals with 4-2 loss
- IPO Mania: Zoom, Pinterest Surge in Market Debuts
- Giants' Bruce Bochy, Brandon Belt frustrated by calls behind the plate
- Tempers flare as Giants' bats go quiet in loss to Nationals
- Corbin Earns 1st Win With Nationals, Beats Giants 4-2
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|