Oct 14, 2013, 6:50 PM PDT
Stephen Curry’s skills weren’t lost in translation. The Golden State Warriors guard nonchalantly launched a perfect shot from the top of the key — on the opposite side of the court — that hit nothing but net, while practicing on Monday in Beijing, China.
About four seconds into the video, you can see another player shoot a ball from about three feet away that clanks off the rim while Curry’s ball sails through the net. After Curry drained the shot, people let out an audible gasp.
“That went in,” Curry could be heard saying calmly, as if he didn’t do anything impressive. “The ball flies good in Beijing!”
While it’s a pretty cool sight, it pales in comparison to what the Warriors have laid their eyes on since arriving overseas. Check out this video of the Warriors’ visit to the Great Wall of China.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- San Francisco Becomes First City to Sue Equifax After Breach
- Berkeley Police Make $1 Million Drug Bust at Residence
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|