Oct 14, 2013, 6:50 PM PST
Stephen Curry’s skills weren’t lost in translation. The Golden State Warriors guard nonchalantly launched a perfect shot from the top of the key — on the opposite side of the court — that hit nothing but net, while practicing on Monday in Beijing, China.
About four seconds into the video, you can see another player shoot a ball from about three feet away that clanks off the rim while Curry’s ball sails through the net. After Curry drained the shot, people let out an audible gasp.
“That went in,” Curry could be heard saying calmly, as if he didn’t do anything impressive. “The ball flies good in Beijing!”
While it’s a pretty cool sight, it pales in comparison to what the Warriors have laid their eyes on since arriving overseas. Check out this video of the Warriors’ visit to the Great Wall of China.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: Sharks Pregame Live
- Napa PD Releases Bodycam Video From Fatal Officer Shooting
- Why did the 49ers fail to get the ball to George Kittle to break the record?
- MLB rumors: News, updates, trade talk Monday from 2018 Winter Meetings
- Organizers Cancel Zodiac Killer Tour Due to Repeated Threats
- Uber App Goes Down For Drivers, Other Users
- Giants announce hiring J.P. Ricciardi, Zack Minasian, and Michael Holmes
- Tiny Home Prototype Unveiled in San Jose
- Pirates GM Neal Huntington says he passed on Giants' baseball ops job
- Five potential Reggie McKenzie replacements with Jon Gruden ties
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|