Oct 17, 2013, 10:24 AM PST
Welcome to the inaugural SportsNet Central Podcast. Listen in as SNC anchors Dave Feldman and Ahmed Fareed establish their presence in the podcasting world.
These guys hear and see it all. Check out what they have to say off-the-cuff and away from the SportsNet Central news desk.
They may not have taken Podcasting 101, but they’re jumping right in and answering your questions.
— Find out if Feldy is more encouraged by the 49ers’ defense or discouraged by their offense.
— Fareed opines on why a healthy Terrelle Pryor may not be able to withstand the pressure and deliver more than six wins for the Raiders.
— The gentlemen debate whether or not the Warriors have what it takes to be the top contender in the Western Conference.
— Plus, if you stick around to the end, you’ll get to find out which two Comcast SportsNet anchors they’d like to see fight in the octagon.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- After brief release, Raiders re-sign Nate Allen
- Report: Dodgers 'trying to trade' Cuban signee
- Future of the Oakland Raiders press conference -- 3pm
- Notes: Sharks facing Flames team with extra motivations
- Sharks get 'good news' on injured Dillon
- Consistent Sharks undramatic, unmagical, but solidly watchable
- Morning Skate: Stalock, Tennyson in for Sharks vs Calgary
- Bickerstaff, Terry call out Rockets: 'Broken,' 'horrible'
- Giants' Duffy hungry for more: Job security not guaranteed
- Why Terrell Owens was not a first-ballot Hall of Famer
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|