Oct 17, 2013, 10:24 AM PST
Welcome to the inaugural SportsNet Central Podcast. Listen in as SNC anchors Dave Feldman and Ahmed Fareed establish their presence in the podcasting world.
These guys hear and see it all. Check out what they have to say off-the-cuff and away from the SportsNet Central news desk.
They may not have taken Podcasting 101, but they’re jumping right in and answering your questions.
— Find out if Feldy is more encouraged by the 49ers’ defense or discouraged by their offense.
— Fareed opines on why a healthy Terrelle Pryor may not be able to withstand the pressure and deliver more than six wins for the Raiders.
— The gentlemen debate whether or not the Warriors have what it takes to be the top contender in the Western Conference.
— Plus, if you stick around to the end, you’ll get to find out which two Comcast SportsNet anchors they’d like to see fight in the octagon.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- The Raider Rusher is very real, will debut Tuesday
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Curry's popularity continues to rise, a Kuiper-wich, and a Superman double backflip
- Police Arrest Man After Car Chase at Caldecott Tunnel
- Nearly 3,000 Oakland Teachers Will Strike Thursday
- Marin County Declares Local Emergency Over Hwy 37 Flood
- MLB rumors: Bryce Harper ‘could be rounding third’ on Phillies contract
- Sharks weren't perfect, but still happy to grind out win vs. Canucks
- Sharks fend off pesky Canucks for seventh win in last eight games
- Shot of the Game: Joe Pavelski clinches Sharks' win over Canucks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game: Ranking every player from 27 to LeBron James
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in Erik Karlsson's return in win vs. Canucks
- Sharks' Erik Karlsson picks up assist in first game back from groin injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|