Oct 17, 2013, 10:24 AM PDT
Welcome to the inaugural SportsNet Central Podcast. Listen in as SNC anchors Dave Feldman and Ahmed Fareed establish their presence in the podcasting world.
These guys hear and see it all. Check out what they have to say off-the-cuff and away from the SportsNet Central news desk.
They may not have taken Podcasting 101, but they’re jumping right in and answering your questions.
— Find out if Feldy is more encouraged by the 49ers’ defense or discouraged by their offense.
— Fareed opines on why a healthy Terrelle Pryor may not be able to withstand the pressure and deliver more than six wins for the Raiders.
— The gentlemen debate whether or not the Warriors have what it takes to be the top contender in the Western Conference.
— Plus, if you stick around to the end, you’ll get to find out which two Comcast SportsNet anchors they’d like to see fight in the octagon.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch: Full replays of The Open coverage
- '98 Open champ O'Meara makes mess of opening hole
- Live blog, The Open: Day 1 at Royal Birkdale
- Father Pushing Stroller Fatally Shot in Street Near Hayward
- Wildfire Burning Near Yosemite Spreads to 75 Square Miles
- Actor Bill Murray Pays Visit to Paralyzed Cal Rugby Player
- Four Inmates Overdose at Santa Clara County Jail
- SJ Police Dog Bites Toddler as Cops Search for Wanted Felon
- Watch: Bunker hole-out for first eagle of 146th Open
- California Rescuers Free Whale Snagged by Fishing Anchors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|