Oct 18, 2013, 9:35 AM PST
The Golden State Warriors’ Global Games tour came to a close with a 115-89 preseason victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. The game was televised live locally at 4:30 a.m., but that didn’t deter the fans. Props to the people that woke up crazy early (or just didn’t go to sleep) to watch the game broadcast from Shanghai, China. Here are some of the many Authentic Fan pictures from Instagram.
— Oakland Athletics pitcher Sonny Gray showed flashes of brilliance in the postseason, then flashed his bits in the operating room. At least his left thumb is now fixed.
We can all learn from Mr. Gray. Remember, no matter what part of your body is being operated on, you need to wear underwear.
— The San Jose Sharks’ pursuit of perfection came to an end when the Dallas Stars defeated them 4-3 in a shootout. The Sharks blew three different one-goal leads. The men in teal weren’t pleased, but they still got a point. Through seven games, 6-0-1 is a heck of a start.
— Upon clicking this video, you’ll see a grown man crying in a San Jose Sharks sweater. Stick with it. The raw emotion and legitimate concern expressed by this guy make sense in the end.
— BART is on strike again. You can monitor the situation here.
Field of Links:
— The Golden State Warriors debuted a new commercial this morning on Comcast SportsNet. This is our favorite part.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: Sharks Pregame Live
- Napa PD Releases Bodycam Video From Fatal Officer Shooting
- Why did the 49ers fail to get the ball to George Kittle to break the record?
- MLB rumors: News, updates, trade talk Monday from 2018 Winter Meetings
- Organizers Cancel Zodiac Killer Tour Due to Repeated Threats
- Uber App Goes Down For Drivers, Other Users
- Giants announce hiring J.P. Ricciardi, Zack Minasian, and Michael Holmes
- Tiny Home Prototype Unveiled in San Jose
- Pirates GM Neal Huntington says he passed on Giants' baseball ops job
- Five potential Reggie McKenzie replacements with Jon Gruden ties
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|