Oct 18, 2013, 9:35 AM PST
The Golden State Warriors’ Global Games tour came to a close with a 115-89 preseason victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. The game was televised live locally at 4:30 a.m., but that didn’t deter the fans. Props to the people that woke up crazy early (or just didn’t go to sleep) to watch the game broadcast from Shanghai, China. Here are some of the many Authentic Fan pictures from Instagram.
— Oakland Athletics pitcher Sonny Gray showed flashes of brilliance in the postseason, then flashed his bits in the operating room. At least his left thumb is now fixed.
We can all learn from Mr. Gray. Remember, no matter what part of your body is being operated on, you need to wear underwear.
— The San Jose Sharks’ pursuit of perfection came to an end when the Dallas Stars defeated them 4-3 in a shootout. The Sharks blew three different one-goal leads. The men in teal weren’t pleased, but they still got a point. Through seven games, 6-0-1 is a heck of a start.
— Upon clicking this video, you’ll see a grown man crying in a San Jose Sharks sweater. Stick with it. The raw emotion and legitimate concern expressed by this guy make sense in the end.
— BART is on strike again. You can monitor the situation here.
Field of Links:
— The Golden State Warriors debuted a new commercial this morning on Comcast SportsNet. This is our favorite part.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- The Raider Rusher is very real, will debut Tuesday
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Curry's popularity continues to rise, a Kuiper-wich, and a Superman double backflip
- Police Arrest Man After Car Chase at Caldecott Tunnel
- Nearly 3,000 Oakland Teachers Will Strike Thursday
- Marin County Declares Local Emergency Over Hwy 37 Flood
- MLB rumors: Bryce Harper ‘could be rounding third’ on Phillies contract
- Sharks weren't perfect, but still happy to grind out win vs. Canucks
- Sharks fend off pesky Canucks for seventh win in last eight games
- Shot of the Game: Joe Pavelski clinches Sharks' win over Canucks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game: Ranking every player from 27 to LeBron James
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in Erik Karlsson's return in win vs. Canucks
- Sharks' Erik Karlsson picks up assist in first game back from groin injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|