Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM PST
The sibling rivalry between Stephen and Seth Curry has reached a whole new level now that the brothers are with the same NBA team. Stephen, 25, and Seth, 23, have been competing with each other their entire lives. When the brothers weren’t going head-to-head, they were also going up against their father, former NBA player Dell Curry.
The older of the two Curry brothers has achieved star status in the NBA and the younger brother is trying to crack the Warriors’ roster. They are in two very different places career-wise while sharing the same court. They are even roommates.
No matter how the Golden State Warriors’ roster shakes out, playing together in the pros is a dream come true. They haven’t played on the same team since Seth was a sophomore and Stephen was a senior at Charlotte Christian School.
Stephen currently has the edge on the basketball court, but that’s just one of the many games the two brothers compete in. Find out who has the edge away from the gym in this video feature.
(All still images in the story are courtesy USA Today Sports)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Betcha' didn't know this about NFL kickers
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Small Plane Crashes Into House in San Jose
- Kerr dreams of world with quiet Trump and LaVar Ball: 'Wouldn't that be great?'
- Ex-Warriors All-Star David Lee announces his retirement from the NBA
- Abandoned Boat Spins in Circles Off Half Moon Bay Coast
- Group in SF Protests Eating Turkey Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Kerr plays with slinky after announcing Casspi will start against Nets
- Evans on Stanton trade talk: 'If they didn't think there was a good chance...'
- Steph Curry nails circus shot, immediately goes to sign autographs
- For his next trick, Steve Kerr plays with slinky while addressing the media
- WATCH: Warriors vs Nets
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|