Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM PDT
The sibling rivalry between Stephen and Seth Curry has reached a whole new level now that the brothers are with the same NBA team. Stephen, 25, and Seth, 23, have been competing with each other their entire lives. When the brothers weren’t going head-to-head, they were also going up against their father, former NBA player Dell Curry.
The older of the two Curry brothers has achieved star status in the NBA and the younger brother is trying to crack the Warriors’ roster. They are in two very different places career-wise while sharing the same court. They are even roommates.
No matter how the Golden State Warriors’ roster shakes out, playing together in the pros is a dream come true. They haven’t played on the same team since Seth was a sophomore and Stephen was a senior at Charlotte Christian School.
Stephen currently has the edge on the basketball court, but that’s just one of the many games the two brothers compete in. Find out who has the edge away from the gym in this video feature.
(All still images in the story are courtesy USA Today Sports)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Tomas Hertl nets Sharks' first shorthanded goal of 2019 season
- Fired-up Robert Saleh admits he blacked out during 49ers celebrations
- Stanford Student Drugged at Campus Party: University Police
- California Governor Ends Legislative Session With Vetoes
- Patrick Marleau tears up after warm welcome from Sharks fans in return home
- Why it's time to recognize undefeated 49ers as an elite NFL contender
- Watch Sharks' Patrick Marleau receive huge ovation in first home game
- Two Small Earthquakes Strike Southeast of San Jose
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo says key to 5-0 start is complementary football
- Robert Saleh's fiery personality rubbing off on dominant 49ers defense
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|