Oct 22, 2013, 1:27 PM PDT
You’re not going to find anyone more dialed into what’s going on in basketball than an NBA general manager. Recently, NBA.com did their 12th annual poll of the league’s 30 GMs and the general consensus is that the Golden State Warriors are the most fun team to watch in the league.
The 30 GMs were asked 56 different questions about the upcoming NBA season. The survey included questions about which team will win the NBA Finals, the Western and Eastern Conference, each division and several miscellaneous categories.
— 41.4 percent of the GMs polled think the Warriors are the most fun team to watch in the NBA. The Los Angeles Clippers finished a distant second with 17.2 percent of the vote.
— Stephen Curry led all voting as 44.8 percent of the GMs believe he is the best pure shooter in the league.
— Oracle Arena was voted the second best homecourt advantage in the NBA. The Warriors were given 26.7 percent of the vote, ranking them behind the Oklahoma City Thunder.
— 10 percent of the GMs think Klay Thompson is the best player at moving the ball in the league.
— At 21.4 percent, the GMs found the Andre Iguodala acquisition to be the most surprising move of the offseason.
Even with favorable opinion on the Warriors’ side, the league’s GMs think the Clippers are the favorites to win the Pacific Division. The vast majority of the GMs picked the Miami Heat to repeat as NBA Champions. None of the GMs picked the Warriors to win it all or to win the Western Conference.
The Warriors and their players how up in several other answers. You can see all of NBA.com’s raw data in this link.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Nunez scratched, Williamson in left field
- Cooper: 'I can go nowhere but up,' wants improved play down the stretch
- Giants notes: Growing group of infielders trying to transition to outfield
- Never-Before-Seen Parts of Winchester Mystery House Unveiled
- One-time A's draft pick Aaron Judge now toast of New York
- Man Found Stabbed to Death in SF's Bernal Heights Park: PD
- Death Linked to Botulism Reported in Napa County
- Jury to Start Deliberating Thursday in Jail Guards' Trial
- Podcast: NBC's Tirico on Open, Olympics, Tiger and Coach Belichick
- U.S. Women's Open sectional qualifying results
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|