Oct 25, 2013, 2:47 PM PST
The inaugural SportsNet Central podcast went so well that we let them do another one. It’s time for episode two with your hosts Ahmed Fareed and Dave Feldman.
Listen as the guys attempt to offer one reason why the 49ers should be worried about the Jaguars in London.
On the heels of the Brett Favre and Jeff Garcia news, they pick an aging NFL star of the past that could make a triumphant return. And they don’t have to look very far.
Also, find out if Feldy and Fareed think the Tim Lincecum signing will be a good move when all is said and done.
PLUS — you’ll learn if Ahmed podcasts in proper attire and if the gentlemen think “Kimye” tarnished AT&T Park.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gameday: Two Warriors All-Stars out for Friday's game vs Bulls
- NASL-champion San Francisco Deltas fold after one season
- Offseason can be tense on other side of Giancarlo Stanton rumors
- The Kings Insider Podcast: Kosta Koufos
- Sharks have tall task avoiding holiday hangover in Vegas
- 16-Year-Old Girl Dead Following Crash Near Livermore: CHP
- S*%! Warriors fans say
- Kaepernick Joins Indigenous People's Sunrise Event in SF
- Trump playing 'quickly' with Tiger, DJ
- Japan Mayor to Cut Sister City Ties With SF Over Statue
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|