Oct 25, 2013, 2:47 PM PDT
The inaugural SportsNet Central podcast went so well that we let them do another one. It’s time for episode two with your hosts Ahmed Fareed and Dave Feldman.
Listen as the guys attempt to offer one reason why the 49ers should be worried about the Jaguars in London.
On the heels of the Brett Favre and Jeff Garcia news, they pick an aging NFL star of the past that could make a triumphant return. And they don’t have to look very far.
Also, find out if Feldy and Fareed think the Tim Lincecum signing will be a good move when all is said and done.
PLUS — you’ll learn if Ahmed podcasts in proper attire and if the gentlemen think “Kimye” tarnished AT&T Park.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants Notes: Span feeling better, hopes to return to lineup Wednesday
- Injuries to Hahn, Alonso compound A's loss to Marlins
- Proposed High School Site Near Santa Rita Jail Rejected
- Consumers Feel Duped by Local Matchmaker
- Bay Area on Heightened Alert Following Manchester Bombing
- SF-Bound United Flight Evacuated at Newark Airport
- Saratoga High Student Arrested for Threatening Violence
- Alonso feels 'lucky,' thought he broke wrist on HBP
- SF Public Defender Launches New Immigration Court Unit
- Hahn goes into detail about injury that forced him out of game vs Miami
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|