Oct 25, 2013, 2:47 PM PDT
The inaugural SportsNet Central podcast went so well that we let them do another one. It’s time for episode two with your hosts Ahmed Fareed and Dave Feldman.
Listen as the guys attempt to offer one reason why the 49ers should be worried about the Jaguars in London.
On the heels of the Brett Favre and Jeff Garcia news, they pick an aging NFL star of the past that could make a triumphant return. And they don’t have to look very far.
Also, find out if Feldy and Fareed think the Tim Lincecum signing will be a good move when all is said and done.
PLUS — you’ll learn if Ahmed podcasts in proper attire and if the gentlemen think “Kimye” tarnished AT&T Park.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Indoor Drone Light Show Kicks off Pride Weekend in SF
- Weekend Warmup Triggers Possible Heat Risks, Fire Danger
- Report: Navy Plans to Build Camp for Migrants in Concord
- Police Investigating Shooting at San Leandro Marina
- Giants can't climb over .500, fall to Padres
- Giants can't solve Richard as winning streak comes to an end
- A's 'come up one at-bat short,' split doubleheader with White Sox
- A's winning streak comes to an end after splitting doubleheader
- Widower Receives Half of Expected Life Insurance Benefit
- 2018 Pride Guide: San Francisco Celebrates LGBT Community
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|