Nov 5, 2013, 8:57 AM PDT
The Golden State Warriors were voted the most fun team to watch in the NBA.
They are backing up that claim with authority. Stephen Curry messed around and got a triple-double and Andre Iguodala was a part of two plays that you simply must see to believe as the Warriors clobbered the 76ers 110-90 on Monday. Our Warriors Insider Monte Poole knows a very good reason why opposing defenses will have a very tough time containing these guys, other than, you know, the 70-foot alley-oops.
— Could the A’s actually be interested in bringing back Tim Hudson? “Huddy” would fit in perfectly with the A’s talented rotation. He won 92 games with the A’s as a member of the vaunted Big Three. Come to think of it, all three of those guys are technically available. Barry Zito could be acquired for pennies on the dollar. Heck, so could Mark Mulder, if you could pull him out of retirement and find a magical remedy for his shoulder ailments. If you really wanted to get nostalgic, Rich Harden and Ted Lilly are also available.
— World Wrestling Entertainment Heavyweight Champion (and Boston native) John Cena sent David Ortiz a WWE Championship belt.
On Monday, they showed him on WWE Raw with the strap. He may soon receive a challenge from Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick.
Time for some links. We’ve got some good ones today.
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Reports: Marshawn Lynch to remain with Raiders in 2018
- Facebook Seeks to Expand Northern California Campus
- Jailhouse Video Shows Deputies Watching as Inmate Dies
- Warriors need vets to bounce back against young Suns
- After upsetting Warriors, Kings battle schedule with fifth game in seven days
- Stenson one clear of loaded leaderboard at Bay Hill
- TT postscript: Many birdies, but not much momentum
- Rose thrives in Tiger's group, shoots 67 at Bay Hill
- Lesson with Faxon gets McIlroy's putting on track
- Where does Evander Kane's four-goal game rank in Sharks history?
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|