Nov 5, 2013, 8:57 AM PDT
The Golden State Warriors were voted the most fun team to watch in the NBA.
They are backing up that claim with authority. Stephen Curry messed around and got a triple-double and Andre Iguodala was a part of two plays that you simply must see to believe as the Warriors clobbered the 76ers 110-90 on Monday. Our Warriors Insider Monte Poole knows a very good reason why opposing defenses will have a very tough time containing these guys, other than, you know, the 70-foot alley-oops.
— Could the A’s actually be interested in bringing back Tim Hudson? “Huddy” would fit in perfectly with the A’s talented rotation. He won 92 games with the A’s as a member of the vaunted Big Three. Come to think of it, all three of those guys are technically available. Barry Zito could be acquired for pennies on the dollar. Heck, so could Mark Mulder, if you could pull him out of retirement and find a magical remedy for his shoulder ailments. If you really wanted to get nostalgic, Rich Harden and Ted Lilly are also available.
— World Wrestling Entertainment Heavyweight Champion (and Boston native) John Cena sent David Ortiz a WWE Championship belt.
On Monday, they showed him on WWE Raw with the strap. He may soon receive a challenge from Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick.
Time for some links. We’ve got some good ones today.
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Stephen Curry's palatial Oakland penthouse is for sale
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Throwback Thursday: The 2002 All-Star Game tie debacle
- Family Upset, Camp Apologizes After Boy Walks Away Unnoticed
- Santa Rosa Woman Arrested on Theft and Fraud Charges--Again
- New Details in PG&E Bankruptcy Bonus Battle
- 75 Yrs Later: Survivor's Story of Deadly Port Chicago Blast
- Berkeley to Remove All Gendered Words From City Code
- Repairs on Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Nearly Finished
- Homer Bailey impresses new teammates, bests Mariners in A's debut
- Sharks prospects to watch: Why Ryan Merkley still has time to develop
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski gets hot in Denver after nearly being demoted
- Raiders' Jon Gruden ranked as 15th-best veteran head coach by NFL.com
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|