Nov 6, 2013, 11:14 AM PDT
Stephen Curry is continuing his rise into the upper echelon of NBA Superstars. He is currently ranked No. 10 in NBA jersey sales according to Fanatics.com.
Curry, 25, was recently featured on two different magazine covers and the Golden State Warriors are off to a hot start. In his fifth season, Curry’s uptick in popularity is best reflected in recent NBA jersey sales. There’s simply no better way to determine a player’s popularity level than by counting the amount of people willing to spend their hard-earned money to wear their name and number.
The two-time defending champion Miami Heat and LeBron James currently top the charts.
1. LeBron James – Heat
2. Derrick Rose – Bulls
3. Kobe Bryant – Lakers
4. Dwyane Wade – Heat
5. Kevin Durant – Thunder
6. Carmelo Anthony – Knicks
7. Chris Paul – Clippers
8. Dwight Howard – Rockets
9. Rajon Rondo – Celtics
10. Stephen Curry – Warriors
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|