Nov 7, 2013, 1:34 PM PDT
The matchup between Stanford (5) and Oregon (3) at Stanford Stadium is being touted as the biggest game of the year in college football. With the amount of hype behind the game, scammers are preying on the fans that are trying to get last-minute tickets.
Stanford’s Department of Athletics is urging people to only buy tickets through legitimate sources like Stanford’s ticket offices or StubHub.
Tickets prices currently range between $90-$600 through secondary marketplaces.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|