Nov 8, 2013, 5:13 PM PST
Professional athletes are expected to function at superhuman levels on game day. How players fuel their body can be very important. Sports teams have their own chefs that carefully plan out meals, but each person’s preference for their pre game cuisine can come down to superstition, ritual, or familiarity.
With that in mind, we asked some Oakland Raiders players what they choose to eat before competing. The answers were all over the map.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks vs. Wild live stream: How to watch NHL game online on MyTeams
- Sonoma Co. Agrees to $3M Settlement to Family of Andy Lopez
- Raiders' possible Coliseum finale brings anything but Christmas cheer
- MLB rumors: Giants have major presence during Troy Tulowitzki workout
- Warriors Jonas Jerebko becoming factor in successful bench production
- Steph Curry wanted a lob pass for a dunk; Kevin Durant said 'Nah son'
- Sharks vs. Wild watch guide: Projected lines and defensive pairs
- 2019 NFL draft order: Raiders move on up, still stuck behind Cardinals
- Giants outfield situation could change drastically before Opening Day
- NBA refs respond after Andre Iguodala tweets about James Harden's stepback
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|