Nov 11, 2013, 3:38 PM PDT
The Harlem Globetrotters literally brought the house down during their most recent stop in Central America. The backboards at Nacional de Ingenieros Coliseum in Tegucigalpa, Honduras couldn’t withstand the force from a hanging dunk by Globetrotters player Bull Bullard.
After Bullard slammed the ball, he attempted to put his feet on the backboard and the entire hoop fell on top of him. Bullard was able to walk off the court under his own power after he escaped the terrifying moment with nothing more than a cut above the eye.
There have been no reports of foul play from the Washington Generals.
You can see Bullard and his friends attempt to crush the much sturdier hoops in the Bay Area starting on January 17.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond to Curry to Durant earns Assist of the Year
- Iguodala does not capture Sixth Man of the Year award
- Group Files Paperwork to Recall Judge in Brock Turner Case
- San Jose to Crack Down on Food Handouts to Homeless
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Giants respond to Melancon report: 'It’s pole vaulting over mouse turds'
- Police Arrest 2015 Homicide Suspect During Credit Fraud Raid
- Buster Posey Visits Stanford Children's Hospital
- Man Convicted in 2014 SJ DUI Death Arrested on DUI Suspicion
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|