Nov 11, 2013, 3:38 PM PDT
The Harlem Globetrotters literally brought the house down during their most recent stop in Central America. The backboards at Nacional de Ingenieros Coliseum in Tegucigalpa, Honduras couldn’t withstand the force from a hanging dunk by Globetrotters player Bull Bullard.
After Bullard slammed the ball, he attempted to put his feet on the backboard and the entire hoop fell on top of him. Bullard was able to walk off the court under his own power after he escaped the terrifying moment with nothing more than a cut above the eye.
There have been no reports of foul play from the Washington Generals.
You can see Bullard and his friends attempt to crush the much sturdier hoops in the Bay Area starting on January 17.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
- Hoyer Bounces Back to Show 49ers He Can be Effective QB
- Can Crabtree Bounce Back in Time for Broncos?
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|