Nov 11, 2013, 12:56 PM PDT
Prominent sportsbook oddsmakers have taken the temperature of the NFL’s coaching hot seat. Lets just say Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen might be feeling a bit of a singe when he sits down.
According to odds provided by Bovada.lv, Allen is one of the most likely coaches to be relieved of his duties at the conclusion of the NFL season. After a 24-20 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday, the Raiders are now 3-6 this season. The Raiders are 7-18 since hiring Allen prior to the 2012 season. He is the 18th head coach in the history of the Raiders, but their head coach position has been a revolving door as of late.
Allen is at the helm of a rebuilding team that hasn’t had a winning season since 2002. He’ll have two years remaining on his four-year contract at the conclusion of the season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano is listed as the most likely coach to be fired. The Buccaneers haven’t won a game this season.
NFL coaches most likely to be fired: (According to odds provided by Bovada.lv)
Greg Schiano (Buccaneers) – 500
Joe Philbin (Dolphins) – 500
Leslie Frazier (Vikings) – 300
Dennis Allen (Raiders) – 200
Jason Garrett (Cowboys) – 140
Mike Munchak (Titans) – 140
Rex Ryan (Jets) EVEN
Gary Kubiak (Texans) EVEN
Mike Shanahan (Redskins) EVEN
Tom Coughlin (Giants) + 150
Ron Rivera (Panthers) + 200
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) + 225
Mike Smith (Falcons) + 250
Jim Schwartz (Lions) + 300
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Betcha' didn't know this about baseballs
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Hall and Oates, Tears For Fears Show in San Jose Postponed
- Pepper Spray Prompts Evacuations at South San Jose Hotel
- Highlights: Another Giants loss? Here's a skateboarding dog and dancing kid
- Father Arrested After Abandoning Baby in Suisun City: Police
- Bochy voices frustration with umpire after loss to Pirates
- Pavlovic: Headed to Sacramento, Pablo has lot of work to do
- Fallon Smith throws down on Ahmed Fareed in #DriveByDunkChallenge
- Listless Giants roughed up by Pirates in ejection-filled series opener
- Woman Arrested in Man's Fatal Stabbing in Burlingame Home
- Done with SJ, Pablo trying to get to San Francisco as soon as possible
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|