Nov 11, 2013, 12:56 PM PDT
Prominent sportsbook oddsmakers have taken the temperature of the NFL’s coaching hot seat. Lets just say Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen might be feeling a bit of a singe when he sits down.
According to odds provided by Bovada.lv, Allen is one of the most likely coaches to be relieved of his duties at the conclusion of the NFL season. After a 24-20 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday, the Raiders are now 3-6 this season. The Raiders are 7-18 since hiring Allen prior to the 2012 season. He is the 18th head coach in the history of the Raiders, but their head coach position has been a revolving door as of late.
Allen is at the helm of a rebuilding team that hasn’t had a winning season since 2002. He’ll have two years remaining on his four-year contract at the conclusion of the season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano is listed as the most likely coach to be fired. The Buccaneers haven’t won a game this season.
NFL coaches most likely to be fired: (According to odds provided by Bovada.lv)
Greg Schiano (Buccaneers) – 500
Joe Philbin (Dolphins) – 500
Leslie Frazier (Vikings) – 300
Dennis Allen (Raiders) – 200
Jason Garrett (Cowboys) – 140
Mike Munchak (Titans) – 140
Rex Ryan (Jets) EVEN
Gary Kubiak (Texans) EVEN
Mike Shanahan (Redskins) EVEN
Tom Coughlin (Giants) + 150
Ron Rivera (Panthers) + 200
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) + 225
Mike Smith (Falcons) + 250
Jim Schwartz (Lions) + 300
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Healthy Donald Penn activated off PUP list, lines up at new position
- How current, former MLB players used baseball to help Sonoma County wildfire victims
- Quinn Cook surprises mom with brand new car
- Yosemite Reopens to Visitors With Smoky Air, Tight Lodging
- The inaugural class of the A's Hall of Fame
- 49ers excited for joint practices with Texans in Houston
- 42-Year-Old Utah Father Dies Fighting Mendocino Complex Fire
- 49ers notes: Practices heat up with Texans in Houston
- Raiders activate Donald Penn off PUP, make a position switch
- Matt Chapman hits three doubles, adds to Gold Glove resume
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|