Nov 12, 2013, 4:53 PM PDT
If you don’t watch Norwegian hockey, you might want to start now. Narvick forward Adrian Alvarstein busted out his own anatomy of the dance — on ice — after an 8-3 win on Saturday. Yahoo! Sports writer Sean Leahy unearthed the spectacular video.
Alvarstein was on the ice after the game to celebrate being named one the three stars. After handing off his hockey stick to a fan, he broke into a celebratory dance for the ages.
So you think you can dance? Guess again. You may want to take notes.
The (Non-Twerk) Booty Shake:
The Rope Pull:
The Harlem Shake:
The Backspin Into a B-boy Pose:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Indoor Drone Light Show Kicks off Pride Weekend in SF
- Weekend Warmup Triggers Possible Heat Risks, Fire Danger
- Report: Navy Plans to Build Camp for Migrants in Concord
- Police Investigating Shooting at San Leandro Marina
- Giants can't climb over .500, fall to Padres
- Giants can't solve Richard as winning streak comes to an end
- A's 'come up one at-bat short,' split doubleheader with White Sox
- A's winning streak comes to an end after splitting doubleheader
- Widower Receives Half of Expected Life Insurance Benefit
- 2018 Pride Guide: San Francisco Celebrates LGBT Community
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|