Nov 12, 2013, 4:53 PM PDT
If you don’t watch Norwegian hockey, you might want to start now. Narvick forward Adrian Alvarstein busted out his own anatomy of the dance — on ice — after an 8-3 win on Saturday. Yahoo! Sports writer Sean Leahy unearthed the spectacular video.
Alvarstein was on the ice after the game to celebrate being named one the three stars. After handing off his hockey stick to a fan, he broke into a celebratory dance for the ages.
So you think you can dance? Guess again. You may want to take notes.
The (Non-Twerk) Booty Shake:
The Rope Pull:
The Harlem Shake:
The Backspin Into a B-boy Pose:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- NFL rumors: Antonio Brown files second grievance with NFL over helmet issue
- More Suspected Arson Fires in Downtown San Jose
- IN-GAME LIVE: 49ers vs. Broncos
- No Phones: San Mateo High Launches New Program For Students
- Why George Kittle's dad writes him a letter before every 49ers game
- How D'Angelo Russell impressed Warriors GM Bob Myers with his maturity
- Firefighters Battle Blaze in Sonoma County
- Steph Curry announces plans to fund Howard University golf teams
- Garoppolo to Return to Field in 49ers-Broncos Preseason Game
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls Traffic in San Jose; No Injuries
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|