Nov 12, 2013, 4:53 PM PDT
If you don’t watch Norwegian hockey, you might want to start now. Narvick forward Adrian Alvarstein busted out his own anatomy of the dance — on ice — after an 8-3 win on Saturday. Yahoo! Sports writer Sean Leahy unearthed the spectacular video.
Alvarstein was on the ice after the game to celebrate being named one the three stars. After handing off his hockey stick to a fan, he broke into a celebratory dance for the ages.
So you think you can dance? Guess again. You may want to take notes.
The (Non-Twerk) Booty Shake:
The Rope Pull:
The Harlem Shake:
The Backspin Into a B-boy Pose:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Odds are relatively strong that Belt actually doesn’t have the longest at-bat ever
- Film room: Kevin Durant still looking to bust out of mini 3-point slump
- Four important questions about 49ers' first-round pick
- School Bus Strikes Power Pole in Santa Cruz County: CHP
- Niners Could Trade Down and Still Pick Up Fine Cornerback
- Raiders' Gruden Eager to Teach This Week
- Trade Tariffs Costing Local Wine Industry
- Levy boosts chances of playing in home Ryder Cup
- Langer skipping Senior PGA for son's HS graduation
- Landry reaches OWGR career high after Valero win
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|