Nov 12, 2013, 4:53 PM PDT
If you don’t watch Norwegian hockey, you might want to start now. Narvick forward Adrian Alvarstein busted out his own anatomy of the dance — on ice — after an 8-3 win on Saturday. Yahoo! Sports writer Sean Leahy unearthed the spectacular video.
Alvarstein was on the ice after the game to celebrate being named one the three stars. After handing off his hockey stick to a fan, he broke into a celebratory dance for the ages.
So you think you can dance? Guess again. You may want to take notes.
The (Non-Twerk) Booty Shake:
The Rope Pull:
The Harlem Shake:
The Backspin Into a B-boy Pose:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cooper: 'I can go nowhere but up,' wants improved play down the stretch
- Giants notes: Growing group of infielders trying to transition to outfield
- Never-Before-Seen Parts of Winchester Mystery House Unveiled
- One-time A's draft pick Aaron Judge now toast of New York
- Man Found Stabbed to Death in SF's Bernal Heights Park: PD
- Death Linked to Botulism Reported in Napa County
- Jury to Start Deliberating Thursday in Jail Guards' Trial
- Podcast: NBC's Tirico on Open, Olympics, Tiger and Coach Belichick
- U.S. Women's Open sectional qualifying results
- Another honor for Vaughn: First-team All-America
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|