Nov 20, 2013, 9:32 AM PDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry will miss his own bobblehead game with a concussion. Upon hearing the news, we were all thinking it, but David Lee tweeted it.
There are just some things you simply can’t joke about unless you are a guy’s teammate.
— Speaking of the Warriors, they won Instagram on Tuesday.
— It’s known the Stanford Cardinal almost landed both Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III when Jim Harbaugh was head coach, but our 49ers Insider Matt Maiocco has some details on why RGIII decided against joining the Cardinal.
— Yeah, you’re incredibly tired of seeing this play for a myriad of reasons. Everything is better when it is called by former WWE commentator Jim Ross, though.
Field of Links:
Staudemire went to the Willoughby school of defense. “Which way did he go George? Which way did he go?”
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|