Nov 20, 2013, 9:32 AM PST
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry will miss his own bobblehead game with a concussion. Upon hearing the news, we were all thinking it, but David Lee tweeted it.
There are just some things you simply can’t joke about unless you are a guy’s teammate.
— Speaking of the Warriors, they won Instagram on Tuesday.
— It’s known the Stanford Cardinal almost landed both Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III when Jim Harbaugh was head coach, but our 49ers Insider Matt Maiocco has some details on why RGIII decided against joining the Cardinal.
— Yeah, you’re incredibly tired of seeing this play for a myriad of reasons. Everything is better when it is called by former WWE commentator Jim Ross, though.
Field of Links:
Staudemire went to the Willoughby school of defense. “Which way did he go George? Which way did he go?”
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Santa Cruz Warriors acquire former first-round pick, Rockets forward
- The Nightmares Keep Coming for Disappointed Raiders
- A warning to Curry, other prospective buyers of the Carolina Panthers
- Mike Brown still savoring Finals victory over the Cavs
- The Warriors Insider Podcast: Assistant coach Mike Brown
- NBA Power Rankings: Warriors on fire, but Rockets even hotter
- Warriors first trimester report card: Only three solid A's
- Veteran Kicker Gould is Giving 49ers His Best Shots
- Twitter Rolls Out Stricter Rules on Abusive Content
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Monday, Dec. 18, 2017
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|