Nov 20, 2013, 4:45 PM PDT
G.O.A.T. is often used as an acronym for “greatest of all time.” This would not be one of those cases. Well, maybe it is. Who knows?
On Tuesday, former Oakland Athletics outfielder and current social media sideshow, Jose Canseco, officially began his “fainting goat adventure documentary(!!??).”
This is easily the most exciting and confusing news ever. The former American League Most Valuable Player and author got off to a thrilling start as police pulled him over with the newly acquired goats in the car. Since it’s a “documentary” a picture of the event was tweeted.
Somehow, it doesn’t look like the heavy police presence led to the fainting goat actually, well, fainting. (Can he get his money back?) WAIT. A. MINUTE. Is that goat wearing a diaper? This documentary will be amazing.
How about Jose and Ozzie? Wait, no. They’re girls. Josie and Ozzanne? Josephine and Ozzina? Joselica and O’ Zanony?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants CHAT with Insider Andrew Baggarly -- 1:15 p.m. (9.30.14)
- COMING UP: Bob Melvin, Josh Reddick -- 2:00 p.m.
- Raiders announce Sparano as interim head coach
- 49ers CHAT with Matt Maiocco -- NOW (9.30.14)
- Season hinges on Harbaugh's power to keep 49ers united
- The Dennis Allen Era in Oakland comes to an end
- Crabtree: 'We good over here!'
- Allen's firing completely merited, but changes nothing
- Smith powers Chiefs to 41-14 blowout over Patriots
- Dennis Allen was doomed to fail with Raiders
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|