Nov 20, 2013, 4:45 PM PST
G.O.A.T. is often used as an acronym for “greatest of all time.” This would not be one of those cases. Well, maybe it is. Who knows?
On Tuesday, former Oakland Athletics outfielder and current social media sideshow, Jose Canseco, officially began his “fainting goat adventure documentary(!!??).”
This is easily the most exciting and confusing news ever. The former American League Most Valuable Player and author got off to a thrilling start as police pulled him over with the newly acquired goats in the car. Since it’s a “documentary” a picture of the event was tweeted.
Somehow, it doesn’t look like the heavy police presence led to the fainting goat actually, well, fainting. (Can he get his money back?) WAIT. A. MINUTE. Is that goat wearing a diaper? This documentary will be amazing.
How about Jose and Ozzie? Wait, no. They’re girls. Josie and Ozzanne? Josephine and Ozzina? Joselica and O’ Zanony?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shot of the Game: Wingels nets short-handed goal vs. Coyotes
- Pacquiao dominates Algieri in 12-round unanimous decision
- Instant Replay: Sharks fall to Coyotes in shootout
- Ray Ratto's Top 25 college football rankings: Week 13
- Duke beats Stanford, Randle for Coaches vs. Cancer title
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for suspended Voynov
- Cal State Fullerton holds off San Jose State 70-66
- Wright, Stanford beat Cal for fifth straight Big Game win
- Oklahoma's Perine breaks Gordon's week-old rushing record
- Report: Padres make highest bid, Pablo leaning to Boston
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|