Nov 26, 2013, 4:05 PM PDT
Retired Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings star Mitch Richmond can’t unload his home. The palatial piece of real estate located in Calabasas, has been on the market since May, and the six-time NBA All-Star just dropped the asking price from $9.4 million to $8.9 million.
Don’t feel bad for Richmond, though. He stands to make a massive profit after originally purchasing the palace for $1.7 million in 2004.
Want to know what it’s like to live like a King? According to Realtor.com, the home features a sports bar, game room, state-of-the-art theater, library, wine cellar, tasting room, beauty salon, and a gym with a steam room and sauna. The six-bedroom, 12,953 square-foot home is on a two acre lot.
The pictures are always the best thing about listings like this. It’s fun to sneak a glimpse into how other people live. All of the photos are from the home’s listing on Realtor.com.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Family Upset, Camp Apologizes After Boy Walks Away Unnoticed
- Santa Rosa Woman Arrested on Theft and Fraud Charges--Again
- New Details in PG&E Bankruptcy Bonus Battle
- 75 Yrs Later: Survivor's Story of Deadly Port Chicago Blast
- Berkeley to Remove All Gendered Words From City Code
- Repairs on Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Nearly Finished
- Homer Bailey impresses new teammates, bests Mariners in A's debut
- Sharks prospects to watch: Why Ryan Merkley still has time to develop
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski gets hot in Denver after nearly being demoted
- Raiders' Jon Gruden ranked as 15th-best veteran head coach by NFL.com
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|