Nov 26, 2013, 4:05 PM PDT
Retired Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings star Mitch Richmond can’t unload his home. The palatial piece of real estate located in Calabasas, has been on the market since May, and the six-time NBA All-Star just dropped the asking price from $9.4 million to $8.9 million.
Don’t feel bad for Richmond, though. He stands to make a massive profit after originally purchasing the palace for $1.7 million in 2004.
Want to know what it’s like to live like a King? According to Realtor.com, the home features a sports bar, game room, state-of-the-art theater, library, wine cellar, tasting room, beauty salon, and a gym with a steam room and sauna. The six-bedroom, 12,953 square-foot home is on a two acre lot.
The pictures are always the best thing about listings like this. It’s fun to sneak a glimpse into how other people live. All of the photos are from the home’s listing on Realtor.com.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants Notes: Span feeling better, hopes to return to lineup Wednesday
- Injuries to Hahn, Alonso compound A's loss to Marlins
- Proposed High School Site Near Santa Rita Jail Rejected
- Consumers Feel Duped by Local Matchmaker
- Bay Area on Heightened Alert Following Manchester Bombing
- SF-Bound United Flight Evacuated at Newark Airport
- Saratoga High Student Arrested for Threatening Violence
- Alonso feels 'lucky,' thought he broke wrist on HBP
- SF Public Defender Launches New Immigration Court Unit
- Hahn goes into detail about injury that forced him out of game vs Miami
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|