Nov 27, 2013, 3:04 PM PDT
The San Francisco 49ers have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. They are in playoff contention with hopes of returning to the Super Bowl for a second consecutive year, and star wide receiver Michael Crabtree is on the mend. More importantly, they have jobs in an ultra-competitive professional sport, financial stability, a locker room full of allies, and family at home.
As coach Jim Harbaugh often asks loudly, “Who’s got it better than us?”
With Thanksgiving upon us, we asked the 49ers to take a step back from the day-to-day grind and share what they are thankful for this year.
Now that you know what the 49ers are thankful for, tweet us @CSNAuthentic with what makes you thankful. Don’t forget to use the proper hashtag: #WhyImThankful.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants Notes: Span feeling better, hopes to return to lineup Wednesday
- Injuries to Hahn, Alonso compound A's loss to Marlins
- Proposed High School Site Near Santa Rita Jail Rejected
- Consumers Feel Duped by Local Matchmaker
- Bay Area on Heightened Alert Following Manchester Bombing
- SF-Bound United Flight Evacuated at Newark Airport
- Saratoga High Student Arrested for Threatening Violence
- Alonso feels 'lucky,' thought he broke wrist on HBP
- SF Public Defender Launches New Immigration Court Unit
- Hahn goes into detail about injury that forced him out of game vs Miami
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|