Dec 2, 2013, 3:53 PM PDT
Good news! Now you don’t have to imagine what the NBA would look like if the uniforms were branded by large companies. A Canadian graphic artist that goes by “Dead Dilly” recently rebranded several basketball jerseys for reasons unknown.
The designs were released on a site called Behance.net with this simple quote: “THE IDEA WAS TO PRETEND THAT BRANDS DESIGNED NBA JERSEYS. THAT’S ALL.”
The Golden State Warriors might have the most normal looking outfit of the bunch. In this pretend world, the Warriors logo was “branded” by Paramount Pictures to promote the classic gangster film The Warriors.
The furry Memphis Grizzlies jersey is by far the most awesome creation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?
The Sacramento Kings didn’t get rebranded as part of the project. The whole confusing lot can be seen at Behance.net in greater detail.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- UPDATE: Brent Burns' golf course skull discovery identified
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- WATCH: Sharks Pregame Live
- 4-Year-Old Falls From Fourth-Story Window in Sunnyvale: PD
- WATCH: A's vs. Giants -- Rain Delay
- Berkeley PD Seeks Help in Identifying Sexual Battery Suspect
- Steph Curry explains why final regular-season games are important to Warriors
- Raiders owner Mark Davis thrilled Oakland Coliseum lease was approved
- Bay Area Residents Looking to Move Out of the Region: Poll
- Astros, Angels look like A's biggest competition in new-look AL West
- Antonio Brown appears to take shot at Steelers after Mike Tomlin's comments
- Sharks rival Drew Doughty doesn't think Brent Burns deserves Norris Trophy
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|