Dec 2, 2013, 3:53 PM PST
Good news! Now you don’t have to imagine what the NBA would look like if the uniforms were branded by large companies. A Canadian graphic artist that goes by “Dead Dilly” recently rebranded several basketball jerseys for reasons unknown.
The designs were released on a site called Behance.net with this simple quote: “THE IDEA WAS TO PRETEND THAT BRANDS DESIGNED NBA JERSEYS. THAT’S ALL.”
The Golden State Warriors might have the most normal looking outfit of the bunch. In this pretend world, the Warriors logo was “branded” by Paramount Pictures to promote the classic gangster film The Warriors.
The furry Memphis Grizzlies jersey is by far the most awesome creation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?
The Sacramento Kings didn’t get rebranded as part of the project. The whole confusing lot can be seen at Behance.net in greater detail.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks Remain Undefeated After Bye Week With Win in Arizona
- Sharks remain undefeated after bye week with win in Arizona
- Mikkel Boedker stays hot with second goal in as many games
- Airbnb Hosts in SF Scramble to Register Listings With City
- SJ City Council to Mull Increased Civilian Oversight for PD
- 4 Hurt in Campus Riot Over Milo Yiannopoulos Speech Sue Cal
- Andrew McCutchen: The GIF that keeps on GIFing
- Mike Krukow named 2017 Sportscaster of the year
- Trade Talk: Samardzija on Longo and Cutch acquisitions
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|