Dec 2, 2013, 3:53 PM PDT
Good news! Now you don’t have to imagine what the NBA would look like if the uniforms were branded by large companies. A Canadian graphic artist that goes by “Dead Dilly” recently rebranded several basketball jerseys for reasons unknown.
The designs were released on a site called Behance.net with this simple quote: “THE IDEA WAS TO PRETEND THAT BRANDS DESIGNED NBA JERSEYS. THAT’S ALL.”
The Golden State Warriors might have the most normal looking outfit of the bunch. In this pretend world, the Warriors logo was “branded” by Paramount Pictures to promote the classic gangster film The Warriors.
The furry Memphis Grizzlies jersey is by far the most awesome creation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?
The Sacramento Kings didn’t get rebranded as part of the project. The whole confusing lot can be seen at Behance.net in greater detail.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Child Burned After Hot Coffee Spill at Brentwood Starbucks
- Oakland stadium authority director doesn't want Raiders in 2019
- Three People Shot in San Francisco's Oceanview Neighborhood
- Raiders HC Jack Del Rio believes he could help Aldon Smith
- 5.7M Earthquake Strikes in Gulf of California
- Five Bay Area Restaurants Among World's Best
- McKenzie: Serious talks on Carr extension coming after NFL Draft
- San Mateo County Healthiest in California: Report
- Pete Carroll: Marshawn Lynch 'somewhat entertaining' a return to NFL
- Wildlife 'Babies' Take Over Peninsula Recovery Center
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|