Dec 2, 2013, 3:53 PM PDT
Good news! Now you don’t have to imagine what the NBA would look like if the uniforms were branded by large companies. A Canadian graphic artist that goes by “Dead Dilly” recently rebranded several basketball jerseys for reasons unknown.
The designs were released on a site called Behance.net with this simple quote: “THE IDEA WAS TO PRETEND THAT BRANDS DESIGNED NBA JERSEYS. THAT’S ALL.”
The Golden State Warriors might have the most normal looking outfit of the bunch. In this pretend world, the Warriors logo was “branded” by Paramount Pictures to promote the classic gangster film The Warriors.
The furry Memphis Grizzlies jersey is by far the most awesome creation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?
The Sacramento Kings didn’t get rebranded as part of the project. The whole confusing lot can be seen at Behance.net in greater detail.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kane leads Sharks to critical win on four-goal night
- Shot of the Game: Kane buries a rebound for first hat trick
- Shorthanded Warriors falter down the stretch in close loss to Kings
- Kings hang around and shock the Warriors
- Casspi rolls ankle, leaves game vs Kings
- New Car's Features Are Missing; Dealer Silent
- Kevin Durant's rib injury in his own words
- SF Public Works Rejects Tree Removal at Transamerica Pyramid
- Controversy Surrounds Retired Lieutenant's Bid for Sheriff
- Raiders to sign former 49ers defensive lineman
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|