Dec 2, 2013, 3:53 PM PDT
Good news! Now you don’t have to imagine what the NBA would look like if the uniforms were branded by large companies. A Canadian graphic artist that goes by “Dead Dilly” recently rebranded several basketball jerseys for reasons unknown.
The designs were released on a site called Behance.net with this simple quote: “THE IDEA WAS TO PRETEND THAT BRANDS DESIGNED NBA JERSEYS. THAT’S ALL.”
The Golden State Warriors might have the most normal looking outfit of the bunch. In this pretend world, the Warriors logo was “branded” by Paramount Pictures to promote the classic gangster film The Warriors.
The furry Memphis Grizzlies jersey is by far the most awesome creation. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?
The Sacramento Kings didn’t get rebranded as part of the project. The whole confusing lot can be seen at Behance.net in greater detail.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|