Dec 3, 2013, 5:14 PM PDT
The Golden State Warriors are trying to drum up All-Star votes for their players. Unfortunately, the six Dubs All-Star candidates are busy practicing and playing basketball. With that in mind, the creative folks at the team offices in Oakland hired kid versions of their players to make the pitch.
The youngsters they found pretty much nailed the part. Little Andrew Bogut has both the look and an authentic Australian accent. Kid Curry has a very strong resemblance to the real Stephen Curry. David Lee’s mini-me might have gone over the top with the hair gel, though.
The Kid Warriors:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kane leads Sharks to critical win on four-goal night
- Shot of the Game: Kane buries a rebound for first hat trick
- Shorthanded Warriors falter down the stretch in close loss to Kings
- Kings hang around and shock the Warriors
- Casspi rolls ankle, leaves game vs Kings
- New Car's Features Are Missing; Dealer Silent
- Kevin Durant's rib injury in his own words
- SF Public Works Rejects Tree Removal at Transamerica Pyramid
- Controversy Surrounds Retired Lieutenant's Bid for Sheriff
- Raiders to sign former 49ers defensive lineman
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|