Dec 17, 2013, 7:45 AM PDT
Tis the season for corny holiday videos. Many teams do them each year, but not as well as the San Jose Sharks. The latest Sharks Sports and Entertainment Holiday Card is the gift that keeps on giving. No, seriously, it’s over six minutes long and features several extra clips like the one featuring Patrick Marleau and Brent Burns above.
Some of the other highlights include: Tomas Hertl eating cookies at the kid’s table, Antti Niemi thinking a cactus is mistletoe, and Dan Boyle’s horrific comedy routine. But where are Joe Thornton and his pal Slappy? They don’t appear in the video at all.
Field of Links:
— Watch the Lakers fail miserably in their attempts to name all nine of Santa’s reindeer. I betcha’ the Sharks can name all of those reindeer. Just saying.
— Jose Canseco wants to be the next Texas Longhorns football coach. Don’t worry. This happens every time a coaching job opens up, except, this time it’s football. Surprisingly, the switch in sports doesn’t make the idea any weirder.
— Rob Gronkowski is out for the season, but the man still has to eat. Here he is riding a scooter in Whole Foods. Those things always look like fun until you have to use one.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Field of Links: The Bay Bridge Troll is safe, but distance between Oak and SF feels farther than ever
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- The story behind the huge A's 'STAY' mural in Oakland
- Angels two-way star Shohei Ohtani cleared to begin throwing
- Non-Citizens Register to Vote in SF School Electiions
- Hisssss! San Jose Family Surprised by Snake in Their Home
- Zuckerberg 'Secretly' Congratulated Trump After the Election
- 22-Year-Old Killed in El Sobrante, Suspects Arrested: Police
- Suspected Bay Area Serial Rapist Pleads Not Guilty
- Crystal Geyser Charged With Illegal Toxic Waste Disposal
- Exclusive: DeMarcus Cousins goes 1-on-1 with Warriors Insider Monte Poole
- Bob Myers provides update on where things stand between Warriors, Pat McCaw
- How to Attend 49ers Open Practices
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|