Dec 17, 2013, 7:45 AM PDT
Tis the season for corny holiday videos. Many teams do them each year, but not as well as the San Jose Sharks. The latest Sharks Sports and Entertainment Holiday Card is the gift that keeps on giving. No, seriously, it’s over six minutes long and features several extra clips like the one featuring Patrick Marleau and Brent Burns above.
Some of the other highlights include: Tomas Hertl eating cookies at the kid’s table, Antti Niemi thinking a cactus is mistletoe, and Dan Boyle’s horrific comedy routine. But where are Joe Thornton and his pal Slappy? They don’t appear in the video at all.
Field of Links:
— Watch the Lakers fail miserably in their attempts to name all nine of Santa’s reindeer. I betcha’ the Sharks can name all of those reindeer. Just saying.
— Jose Canseco wants to be the next Texas Longhorns football coach. Don’t worry. This happens every time a coaching job opens up, except, this time it’s football. Surprisingly, the switch in sports doesn’t make the idea any weirder.
— Rob Gronkowski is out for the season, but the man still has to eat. Here he is riding a scooter in Whole Foods. Those things always look like fun until you have to use one.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Redick got 'break-up call,' can't put finger on why Clippers didn't have fun
- The real issue that lingers now that OJ Simpson is a free man
- Down on the Farm: Voice of the River Cats evaluates Giants prospects
- Curry likes response to tweet comparing OJ Simpson hearing to 3-1 lead
- Steve Nash doesn't watch every Warriors game: 'I would think my value...'
- 49ers offense: Top competitions entering training camp
- 70,096-Acre Detwiler Fire Guts 45 Structures Near Yosemite
- SF Mayor Will Sign Eviction Law Following NBC Investigation
- Report: Cavs in serious talks with Derrick Rose
- Spieth, Koepka and Kuchar share Open lead
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|