Dec 20, 2013, 12:57 PM PST
Comedian Kevin Hart and Ice Cube might have messed around and got a triple-double in a new video to promote the upcoming film Ride Along. Hart re-made Skee-lo’s song “I wish” and enlisted the help of several NBA players, including Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala.
He uses Iguodala’s name in the hook of the song and even mentions Stephen Curry during one of the verses. Here’s the part featuring Iguodala:
“I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I could throw it down like Andre Iguodala.”
Hart, who stands five-foot-two, and frequently plays in the celebrity game during NBA All-Star Week, even calls out Chris Paul and Curry in the process.
“I need this wish granted in a hurry, so I can school Chris Paul and then Steph Curry.”
Paul, Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant also appear in the video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- The Raider Rusher is very real, will debut Tuesday
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Curry's popularity continues to rise, a Kuiper-wich, and a Superman double backflip
- Police Arrest Man After Car Chase at Caldecott Tunnel
- Nearly 3,000 Oakland Teachers Will Strike Thursday
- Marin County Declares Local Emergency Over Hwy 37 Flood
- MLB rumors: Bryce Harper ‘could be rounding third’ on Phillies contract
- Sharks weren't perfect, but still happy to grind out win vs. Canucks
- Sharks fend off pesky Canucks for seventh win in last eight games
- Shot of the Game: Joe Pavelski clinches Sharks' win over Canucks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game: Ranking every player from 27 to LeBron James
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in Erik Karlsson's return in win vs. Canucks
- Sharks' Erik Karlsson picks up assist in first game back from groin injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|