Dec 20, 2013, 12:57 PM PDT
Comedian Kevin Hart and Ice Cube might have messed around and got a triple-double in a new video to promote the upcoming film Ride Along. Hart re-made Skee-lo’s song “I wish” and enlisted the help of several NBA players, including Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala.
He uses Iguodala’s name in the hook of the song and even mentions Stephen Curry during one of the verses. Here’s the part featuring Iguodala:
“I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I could throw it down like Andre Iguodala.”
Hart, who stands five-foot-two, and frequently plays in the celebrity game during NBA All-Star Week, even calls out Chris Paul and Curry in the process.
“I need this wish granted in a hurry, so I can school Chris Paul and then Steph Curry.”
Paul, Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant also appear in the video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- US finishes fourth in Copa America with loss to Colombia
- AP Source: US Basketball team set for Rio Olympics
- Was Curry hurt during Finals? Myers uses two different words
- Rose inducted into Reds' Hall of Fame: 'I was hitting for you'
- POLL: Where will Kevin Durant play in 2016-17 NBA season?
- A's lineup: Crisp leading off, Burns drops to ninth
- Giants lineup: Posey catching, Pena at third vs Hellickson
- Hyde: 49ers' Kaepernick 'grinding, a focused guy right now'
- 49ers' Kelly: Garnett 'impressive, fit in really well'
- Sharks' Wilson: 'We're looking' as free agency approaches
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|