Dec 20, 2013, 12:57 PM PDT
Comedian Kevin Hart and Ice Cube might have messed around and got a triple-double in a new video to promote the upcoming film Ride Along. Hart re-made Skee-lo’s song “I wish” and enlisted the help of several NBA players, including Golden State Warriors guard Andre Iguodala.
He uses Iguodala’s name in the hook of the song and even mentions Stephen Curry during one of the verses. Here’s the part featuring Iguodala:
“I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I could throw it down like Andre Iguodala.”
Hart, who stands five-foot-two, and frequently plays in the celebrity game during NBA All-Star Week, even calls out Chris Paul and Curry in the process.
“I need this wish granted in a hurry, so I can school Chris Paul and then Steph Curry.”
Paul, Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant also appear in the video.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kerr offers sarcastic response when asked about Curry's health
- 49ers' Reid looks for rise in production, long-term contract
- Report: Draymond won't be suspended for tie up with Kanter
- Two voters pick Curry First Team All-Defense, exclude Draymond
- LIVE: Padres vs Giants
- Notes: Sharks draw on previous moments ahead of Game 6
- Morning Skate: Vlasic's dominant D helping Sharks silence Blues
- O'Neil: Ward one of 49ers' top 11 defensive players
- Giants lineup: Span, Posey, Pence out; Tomlinson in LF
- Sharks breathing 'rare air' with chance to move on to Cup Final
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|