Field of Links: Aaron Rodgers visits the Warriors, New Niner Nation beer, Raiders keeping coach Allen
Jan 8, 2014, 9:39 AM PDT
Thanks to the San Francisco 49ers, Aaron Rodgers has some free time on his hands. A known fan of Bay Area sports, Rodgers decided to check out the red-hot Golden State Warriors as they took on the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Warriors easily beat the Bucks 101-80 to extend their winning streak to 10 games. After the game, Rodgers went to the Warriors locker room where he met coach Mark Jackson and some of the players.
— The 2014 Major League Baseball Hall of Fame class is set to be announced. The explanations from each of our Hall of Fame voters are fascinating and highly recommended reading. Ratto: An unapologetic Hall of Fame ballot revealed, explained Baggarly: Almost left Maddux off ballot Poole: Ballot unveiled
— Good news, 49ers fans. There’s now a Niner Nation beer. The beer is an IPA created by San Francisco Brewing Co. and it can be found at Giordano Bros. and The Republic in San Francisco.
Time to drink up some hoppy links.
Field of Links:
— VIDEO OF THE DAY: Well, it turns out Seattle Seahawks superfan Seahulk isn’t all that jacked. Forget PEDs, well-placed shading is clearly the way to go!
— TMZ obtained video of Yasiel Puig getting arrested for speeding.
— Hockey players are crazy.
— The Cleveland Indians are changing their primary logo from Chief Wahoo to the block C. Your move, Redskins.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- TBT: Giants take on outfielder Michael Morse and his epic '80s walk-up song
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- Memorial Pays Tribute to Children Killed in Alameda County
- NBC Bay Area Evictions Investigation Leads to Public Hearing
- 'The Kid' Arroyo continues wildly impressive first week with Giants
- DNA Test Requires Users to Give Up Rights
- Samardzija breaks down late-inning pitches vs Padres, overall progress
- Raiders Bolster Defense on Day 2 of NFL Draft
- Vanderdoes out to 'prove people wrong,' show Raiders his very best
- 49ers Nab QB in Third Round of NFL Draft
- Lawn Landfill at Mission Dolores Park in San Francisco
- Bochy on Arroyo's early power: 'Good to see the way he's letting it go'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|